Hate that I Love You

More Than Words

 

Next morning Dara looked at her phoned but there’s no message or misscalled from Kevin, she tried to phone him but his phone was out of reached. So she decided to go to his salon. When she entered the salon she was shocked because Kevin’s not there. There’s a girl who took care of the salon.

She asked to the girl and the girl said that Kevin asked her to took care of his salon for a while because he had something to do.        

Dara was confused where she should search for Kevin. She tried to phone him again but his phone still out of reached. Dara went to the place where she ever came with Kevin, but Kevin wasn’t there. She thought that Kevin was angry with her. She felt so guilty to him. She felt something lost from her when Kevin wasn’t beside her. Her feeling started ruin.

“Sung Hyun-ah where are you?” she asked herself.

Day by day had passed it almost a week since Kevin had dissapeared. Every morning Dara went to his salon hope that he would be there but he wasn’t there. She kept looking for him while did her thesis. Suddenly she remembered that she ever went to the zoo when did the research, she decided to go to the zoo hope that she would meet Kevin there. She looked around the zoo but couldn’t find him.

The hopeless Dara sat on the ground of small park.  She really didn’t know what to do, she felt something had lost from her side. She felt something that she didn’t ever felt before, an annoying feeling which always disturb her but she couldn’t exaplain it even she wasn’t know what kind of feeling that she felt.

A half of herself tried to give her a clue but the other ignore it even tried to ran away from the truth. What was really goin’ to Dara. There’s no one know even herself didn’t. The only thing that crossed her mind was how to find Kevin and apologized to him for what she had done. She really didn’t know it just a guilty feeling or there’s another feeling that she didn’t expect before.