Meeting celebrities

Them+Me=????

Yonghwa’s POV
After that day we left Hana alone with Heechul hyung at the shops, I didn’t dare go back to her store, neither did Minhyuk. I know it’s stupid all because of ‘Super Junior is more popular than CNBlue you know?!’…it just hurt, even though when fans say that, we just smile it off... am I just being...jealous?

Hana’s POV

I hummed to Angela as I walked calmly along the paths which led to my shop, I was actually rushing around this morning, since an EVIL maknae changed my time on my clock.
“HANA AH!!!!” Someone shouted behind me, I turned around and smiled after seeing who it was.

“Daehyun ah!!!!” I picked up the running little child in the air and swirled him around. “Noona missed you~”

“Daehyun missed noona as well!!” He grinned.

“He couldn’t stop talking about you when we were going to sleep” Jaehwa chuckled as he walked over. “Are you going to work?”

“Yup~ You guys can tag along if you want…?” I asked them.

“Sure, why not?” We walked towards the shop together. I opened the shop, that was when I remembered. “Wait a sec…you were that customer that bought that bunch of cream-ish roses!!!” (refer back to chapter 2)

“You only just realized?” Jaehwa raised an eyebrow as we walked into the shop, Daehyun went to the toy corner, that’s where I keep all my old toys for little kids that come into my store.

“Why did you need them anyway? Those cream colored roses” I asked as went to put on my apron.

“I was visiting my old friend, she just moved from America to Korea” He smiled and sat on the chair.

“Oh…you have a girlfriend?” I smirked. He reacted straight away as he stood up.

“B-Boh?!?!? No way!!!!!!” I laughed at his reaction. He blushed deeply and sat back into his chair. He started to read a magazine to get rid of the awkwardness. I smiled as I turned around to read the schedule book on the desk.
The bell to my door ringed, telling me someone has entered.

“Annyeonghaseyo, what type of bouquet-“ I turned around and asked the customer, but I stopped in the middle of my sentence. “…op…pa?”
There he stood, he who left me alone with Heechul in that shop, Jung Yonghwa…

“Annyeong” He smiled. I teared up a bit.

“Yah Hana are you okay?” Jaehwa stood up from the chair as he saw my tears.  He came over, he widened his eyes as he saw who my ‘customer’ was.

“…is this your boyfriend?” Yonghwa asked me while looking at me up and down.

“B-Boh?! Yah!! I only met him yesterday” I hit Yonghwa’s chest.

“…wait…” Jaehwa held a finger up and looked towards the ground.  “…you don’t happen to be…LilcuteyYongYong?” He suddenly asked.

“How do you know that nickname-…wait…are you…Tiger JaeJae??” Yonghwa turned around to take a good look at Jaehwa. I stood there, completely confused as they both high-fived each other and pulled each other into a hug.

“How come I never see you around here? You seem like you’re good friends with Hana as well- oh…Hana, that’s right, I need to talk to you” Yonghwa told me as he looked at Jaehwa. “Privately” I nodded as we walked into the flower room. I quietly closed the door behind me. Unlike the happy atmosphere before, the atmosphere between us right now was extremely awkward.

“So…what did you want to talk about?” I asked him while looking at my shoes.

“…I’m…sorry I left you there at the mall with Heechul hyung, I was being-“

“I also want to apologies…I’m sorry I said all of that, Heechul oppa was…he just wasn’t being himself, besides…I’m an E.L.F AND a BOICE so after what I said I immediately regretted it DEEPLY” I chuckled.

“…so…”

“So we’re going to forget what happened in the past…?”

“…deal” We both shook hands and went out of the room, to find a Jaehwa eating a donut at his chair. Yonghwa and I looked at him, than at the donut .

“OH! Yeah…I got hungry” Jaehwa smiled.

“Noona noona!! Have a bite!! It’s reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllly yummy!!” Daehyun came and held up the donut that he took from the box.

“Really? If Daehyun says it’s yummy then it must be really good, right?” I laughed as he nodded his head fast, I took the donut and bit it, it was actually quite good. “Oh, Daehyun is right!!” I ruffled his hair, in which he smiled back at me.

“Yah, I was the one who bought this!” Jaehwa said from the chair, obviously too lazy to get up.
“But Daehyun was the one who offered it to me-“ I was cut off when the bell rang.
“Oh, welcome” I kicked Yonghwa’s leg, gesturing him to get out before any fans see, which he skillfully moved out of the door.

Donghae’s POV
“HYUNG!!!! HAVE YOU SEEN MY PHONE?!?!?!?!?” I shouted to Leeteuk hyung.

“NOOO!!!!!” He shouted back.

“CAN YOU HELP ME FIND IT?!??!?!?!”

“I’M BUSY!!!!!”

“YOU’RE ONLY WATCHING TV!!!!!”

“EXACTLY!!! I’M BUSY WATCHING TV!!”

“…aish hyungs no help at all…” I went back into my room and started to throw my blankets, clothes, pillows and stuffed toys everywhere, but still no phone. I puffed my cheeks, where the hell did I put it??!?

“Hyung, did you find your phone?” Ryeowook poked his head into my room.

“Nope…”

“Well of course you wouldn’t” He chuckled, I looked at him and raised an eyebrow, telling him to explain. “Hana took it, she was in a bit of a rush this morning, so she took the wrong phone”

“…arasso” I sighed as I took her phone and headed out to her shop.

Hana’s POV
“YAH! PARK JAEHWA!!” I shouted at the man who was holding my phone…wait…that phone…my phone cover is…different…?OMFGASDFGHJKL I TOOK DONGHAE’S PHONE?!!?!?!?!?!?!
 “Y-Yah! Give that back!” I was at a disadvantage considering he was taller than me by…shisus knows how much.

“Wae? It’s just a phone, isn’t it?” He smirked. “Oh, photos”

“Yah, don’t you dare! Cause I swear I WILL kidnap your little brother” I glared at him, Daehyun was currently watching a movie on his brothers ipad, with both earphones in his ears.

“So? I know where you live, remember?”

“…GIVE IT BACK!!!!” I attacked him, he turned his back towards me and clicked the button.

“Oh…isn’t this…Lee Donghae? Of super junior? Why do you have these photos?...oh…there’s a picture of you and Donghae together…”

“YAH!!” I hit his leg.
“Yah, Lee Hana, what do you think you’re doing?? What did I tell you about violence!” Someone said from the door, I turned around.

“…op…pa?” I blinked, I looked at the stunned Jaehwa than back at Donghae.

“…Yah, Lee Hana, explain why I am seeing Lee Donghae right now” Jaehwa turned my shoulders so that I was facing him.

“Arasso, now the phone?” He handed it back to me. I walked towards Donghae and gave him back his phone. “Here you go oppa, sorry I took the wrong phone this morning”

“…the thing I want to know here is as to WHY you guys are fighting when there’s a little child sitting on the chair over there” Donghae pointed his thumb towards Daehyun, who looked at us innocently.

“WAIT!” Jaehwa shouted. “WHY is Lee Donghae talking to you as if you guys are friends?”

“Oh, cause we’re roomies” Donghae said straight forwardly.

“YAH! Aish! What did I tell you about privacy??” I hit Donghae’s chest.

“Noona~ why are you hitting that hyung for??” Daehyun came up and pulled the end of my t-shirt. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/redopin-v-neck-shirred-side-t-shirt-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1030906127)

“Cause this hyung is being naughty” I bent down and smiled at Daehyun.

“…I’m totally confused right now…” Donghae pouted.

“So am I, I’ve seen Jung Yonghwa and Lee Donghae, how do you think I feel???” Jaehwa retorted back.

“…noona!! I’m hungry…” Daehyun kept pulling my tshirt.

“Eh? Didn’t Jaehwa give you anything to eat…like that donut box he bought earlier?”

“Anniyo, hyung said that it had toooooooooo much sugar and that it was bad for my teeth, so I only got on bite” Daehyun explained.

I glared at Jaehwa who in return shrugged his shoulders.  “But you have to agree that it’s a true fact”

“Yeah…and you ate ALL of them?” I sighed. “Arasso…but noona has to stay here and work…Jaehwa, you go buy the food”

“…I spent my money”

“Aish…here-“

“Don’t worry, I’ll go with him”

“No, you stay here”

“What, why???”

“Err…Cause you’re a celebrity!! OBVIOUSLY!!!” I rolled my eyes.

“B-But…can’t I get to know this guy better???” He used his puppy dog eyes.

“Don’t give me that look!!!” I tried to look away, but failed miserably. “URGH fine! But stay as hidden as possible and NO I don’t mean being a ninja” I said as Donghae was about to use his ninja move, he pouted.

“Arasso…” He pouted and walked out of the shop with Jaehwa.

Jaehwa’s POV
We walked down the path awkwardly, who could blame us? He’s a freakin’ celebrity!
“So…how old are you?” Donghae tried to clear the awkwardness between us.

“…I’m 22 years old…what about you?”

“I’m your hyung by 2 years” He smirked.

“Tch…”

“Actually…you speak English don’t you?”

“Well…yeah, my parents came from America…”

“Great! You’d make great friends with Henry!” He slung his arms around shoulders as we walked into a shop to buy food. We ordered two boxes of chicken and went to sit down at a table, waiting for our order to come in.

“…So you’re roommates with Hana?”

“Yeah” He replied straightforwardly”

“…so YOU’RE the one she kept referring as ‘Fish’…” I nodded my head, when we were telling each other about our life she kept on referring her roommate as ‘fish’.

“B-Boh?! Aish this kid…” I heard him mumble.

Donghae’s POV

“…so can I know what your relationship with Hana is…besides being roommates?” Jaehwa asked me.

“Hmmm…I guess…we’re…friends…” I mumbled the last part. “What about you?”

“We’re friends…but she keeps threatening to kidnap my brother” He laughed, I laughed along as well, but not at the last part.
Relief flowed right through me when I heard they were just friends, our order was called and we walked back to the shop…I wonder why…
---
Anna: ANNYEONGHASEYO!!!!!!!!!!! 8DDDDDDDDDD
I went on a school camp a few days ago...and it was sooooooooooooo much fun...so expect a camp chappy anytime from now >3


Hana:I dun wanna go camping...
Donghae:aww come one, it'll be fun!
Jaehwa: especially if I'M coming

Donghae and Hana:...