Donghae's slave....?

Them+Me=????

Hana’s POV

I was currently cooking breakfast for them, it was 5:30 in the morning and since I have to go to work at 6:30 am, I might as well do something for them since they have done a lot for me.

I was cooking Waffles and pancakes.

“Good morning~” someone said from behind me, I turned around and saw, the responsible leader, Leeteuk.

“Morning oppa~” I smiled as I turned back around and started to put the food on the plates, it was hard cooking for 16 people, including myself of course.

“Waffles and Pancakes?” Leeteuk appeared besides me.

“Yup! Wanna try some?” I took abit off of the pancake and gave it to him.

“Oh! This is delicious!”

“Chincha?”

“Yup! If this is delicious I wonder how the waffles are gonna taste” He smiled.

“Gomawo…ah, oppa, can you guy wake up the others for me? I’ll put the things on the tables~”

After 25 minutes, everyone came down.
“Morning~” I smiled to everyone as they sat down, some yawned, some waved and some…didn’t even respond and fell asleep.
I pouted “Eat up, I need to go to work soon…” I said as I sat down in between Heechul and Henry.

“At the flower place again?” Heechul asked me as he put a bit of the waffle inside his mouth. He froze “Who made this…”

“me, why? Is it disgusting?”

“…WHY IS IT SO GOOD!?!?” He exclaimed. Everyone looked at him as though he was crazy, Donghae ate a bit of the pancake.

“OMO!!! THIS IS SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS!”

One by one they started eating happily.

//25 minutes later…//

I was getting ready for work, the guys have a schedule at 9:00am.
I walked out into the park that lead to my shop.
Once I got to the flower shop, everyone was crowded there, mostly girls.
They were screaming and squealing…as though there was someone famous there.
I walked up and squeezed my way through. I fell down as I got through, I looked up, to see 4 boys.
I squinted my eyes.

“Oh! Hyung! Is this her?” One of them said as he pointed to me. They all turned around, my eyes widened as I realized who they were. I gto up to my feet and bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Hana imnida…um…may I ask what you are doing infront of my store?”

“Ah…Hana ssi” One went towards me and held onto my shoulders, he looked me into the eyes.

“Y-Yonghwa ssi…”

“Are you okay? Where are you living? Are you eating well?”

“S-Slow down…!” I pushed him away “Yes, I am okay, I’m living with…” I whispered in his ear “the Super Junior oppas” I backed away again “And, yes, I have been eating well.

“arasso, Jiyeon is also worried” He smiled which made girls melt. “Well, that’s all I came here for, we’ll be leaving now” They bowed and left.

Once they left all the ‘fans’ came up to me and asked me questions.
“Omo!! How are you related to CNBlue?!”

“Are you friends!?”

“Do you have his photo or signature?!”

I answered all there questions and asked them to leave me be or come and but a bouquet/flower.
Some stayed and bought flowers.

It was really busy throughout the day, eversince the incident that happened this morning, more people have come here.
I sighed as I looked at my watch.
Have to close soon…and then go to the restaurant… I thought.

Before I was about to go to pack my things, someone came in.
“Welcome! What would you want to buy-”

“Annyeong Hana ah~” Donghae came through the door.

“Oppa…what are you doing here?” I asked him as I took my apron of and hang it up.

“Apparently, all the members left me alone and went to celebrate and eat…” He pouted.

“Eh? For what?”

“For finally being to complete our hardwork and make a successful song.” He smiled.

“Eh? Then you should be there! What are you doing here and not where they are?”

“ Cause It was quite far from here!”

“…but I’m just about to leave for the restaurant…” 

“I know! That’s why I’m going to go with you!”

“E-Eh?! O-Oppa! You’re a celebrity! I almost got mobbed when CNBlue came here! What will happen if you were seen with me?!”

“CnBlue? What were they doing here?”

“Ah, well remember Yonghwa brought me to the hospital when my parents died and well…his sister and himself were worried about my health and if I was okay.” I smiled.

“Arasso~ I’ll just put on my cap and mouth mask, no one will recognize me” He smiled and put them on.

“…oppa…it’s too obvious”

“Eh? No it’s not” He looked at himself in the mirror.

“Aish, just forget it, I’ll bring you into the kitchen with me…”

We walked to the restaurant and entered safely.
“oppa, stay in here, arasso? I’m going to change”

“Neh umma…” He grinned. I pouted as I took my waitress outfit and took it with me to the changing room. Once I got out Donghae was staring at me blankly.
“…oh! If you’re a waitress…I won’t be able to see you…” He pouted.

“Eh? Wae? Why would you want to see me?”

“I get lonely easily…” he used his puppy dog eyes attack.

“Aish…those puppy dog eyes…” I blocked my view with a plate.

“…hmph, fine, I’ll just be a customer…” I just nodded and smiled. I lead him to a corner.

“Arasso, I need to go now~ byebye~” I waved and turned around, I was about to walk away until he pulled my arm.

“ Can you please be my personal waitress?”

“Wae…?”

“Cause, most of the waitresses are girls and they could be ELFs, what would happen if they find me here????”

“Good point…but oppa~ It won’t be fair for the others.”

“But you own the place don’t you????”

“…Not really, most of it belongs to me and the some of it belongs to my brother”

“You have a brother?”

“He’s in America”

“…Does he know about your parents?”

“Yup, I told him about it, he said he was sorry he couldn’t be there to comfort me cause he has a lot of work over in the States”

“Anyway! Please be my personal waitress…” He used his puppy dog eyes again.

“Aish!!! Oppa! Fine! I’ll be your personal waitress…” I gave up, I just couldn’t resist his cuteness!!

“Hehe, can I have fruit salad?”

“…neh…coming right up” I smiled. I went in to the kitchen and told them to make fruit salad.

I went to check Donghae, if he is having any trouble with fans finding him here, fortunately, no one has recongised him.

Through all that night, I was Donghae's personal slave waitress.
When we finally went back to the dorm, I told him to go on without me cause I had to do something, once I made sure that he was gone, I snuck off to a park.

As I was walking, I could hear footsteps behind me. I shook it off, thinking that it's just my imagination. But I heard something snap, like a branch being stepped on, I looked at my feet, no branches or sticks...
I walked again, and I heard footsteps, this time more clearer.
I sped up.
I was about to reach my 'destination' until someone took my hand, without any thought, I hit him with my legs. The stranger groaned in pain as I looked behind, I gasped.
It was...

--------
BUAHAHAHAHAHHA....a little cliffhanger...
Anyway,
Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega meonjeo
Nege nege nege ppajyeo
Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby
Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty
Nuni busyeo busyeo busyeo
Sumi makhyeo makhyeo makhyeo
Naega michyeo michyeo baby

...*COUGH* that was awkward...I didn't update for awhile cause i was 'restricted' from the internet for a couple of days . 3.
hope you enjoy it~