Losing two friends?

Them+Me=????

Hana’s POV
We went to buy more clothes. Yonghwa bought some for his sister while Minhyuk bought food for himself to eat.
We walked across a pet shop.
“Awww!!! Oppa! Look at the puppy!!” I pointed to the cute puppy. (http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15800000/Cute-Puppy-puppies-15813268-1024-768.jpg)

“Haha, it looks like you” Yonghwa pointed out and chuckled.

“Boh? Me? Never~ It’s too cute to look like me” I chuckled slightly.

“Eyy, you’re thinking negative about yourself?” Yonghwa ruffled my hair.

“Oppa~” I whined. “I keep telling you not to touch my hair~!!” I pouted.

“Arasso~” He grinned. “ I’m going to find Minhyuk, arasso? I’ll meet you at the game shop~” Yonghwa oppa walked off. I smiled and waved. I kept looking at the puppy, it looked sooooooo cute.

“Annyeong~ Mianhe~ I can’t take you home, the oppas will be mad if another animal is running around in the dorm.” I pouted. I walked away looking at the other pets. Before I could go inside the store somebody pulled me away. I looked at the stranger.
He was wearing a black  cap, which was pulled down so that his eyes could slightly be seen with a black mouth mask which had a Chinese letter on it. He wore a long black jacket with red pants.
Considering that I was in the middle of trying to figure outwhat the Chinese word was, I didn’t realize where we were going.
When I got back to my senses, we were in a random dresser room.
“What the-“ Before I could finish, the stranger put his hand to my mouth, he silently pulled down his face mask.
I gasped silently.
“Heechul…oppa?!”

“Not So loud! Others will hear” He hissed. Well someone wasn’t in a good mood…

“What are you doing here?! Were you stalking me again?!” I hissed again, but a little quieter so that it was more like a whisper.

“Stalking? You think I have time for that?! Do you know what time it is?!” He whispered angrily, even though it was quiet it was sharp.
Not knowing the time, I took out my phone. I widened my eyes it was almost 10. Looks like I’m going to get a good scold by Leeteuk oppa when I get home…
“Heh…you’re lucky I was generous enough to come and look for you…and what do I see…you with CNblue’s Yonghwa and Minhyuk?! Do you know what would have happened if the fans found out?!” He glared.

“They were wearing disguises!! Besides, what would have happened if they found me with you huh?! Super Junior is more popular then CNblue, you know!” I shouted/whispered back. Suddenly the curtains drew open. I turned my head. I gasped as I widened my eyes. Yonghwa and Minhyuk were standing there. Minhyuk was about to drop his piece of bread that he was eating.

“Oppa…” I muttered. He was standing there, speechless.

“Looks like Heechul hyung is taking you back…we have to go as well…come one Minhyuk ah”  Yonghwa walked off. Minhyuk was standing there not knowing where to go. He kept looking at me then to the direction Yonghwa went.

“Oppa…it’s not like that”

“…Mian Hana ah…” He went to Yonghwa. I dropped to my knees. Had I just lost my two friends…?
 
“Stand up Hana ah, we have to go home” Heechul tugged my arm up.

“It’s because of you…” I muttered.

“Boh?”

“It’s because of you…because of you…Yonghwa and Minhyuk are like this…they wont come to my shop anymore…I wont have their company anymore…and its all thanks to you!” I stood up, tears were threatening to fall, but I held them in, when I want to be angry at someone, I don’t dare let my tears fall, especially when I lose a friend.

“Hana. You’ll cause a crowd, let’s go” Heechul continued to tug at my arm.
I shook my head and pulled my arm away.
“Anni…I’ll just walk home” I walked away. No one was in the store, the music was too loud to hear out conversation anyway.

Heechul’s POV
I stood there, still in the dressing room.
“AISH!” I hit the wall. Why at times like this…all I could do was make the situation worse.
I walked out and went back to the dorms. I was only at the front door but I could clearly hear Leeteuk’s scold towards Hana. I sighed and walked in. The heads that were in the living room turned, even Hana’s. When our eyes met, she turned away quickly and walked to her room. Her eyes were red and puffed up, I could tell she was crying. I sighed and slumped on the couch.

“Hyung…what happened to Hana?” Eunhyuk asked. (He was sitting on the couch).

“…AISH! I DON’T KNOW!” I shouted out of anger and stomped to my room.

Narrator’s POV
The room was dead silent when Heechul stomped to his room.
Everyone wasn’t shocked but more likely curious, why did Heechul act so angry and why did Hana cry when Leeteuk mentioned Heechul’s name…

---
All will be found out in the next chapter~~ -shotshotshot- kekeke
 sorry sorry~ it’s a quick chappy~ Hope you like it though~