Amusement park!!!

Them+Me=????

Hana’s POV
“Oppa!!!!!!!!! Let me goooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I whined as Henry kept on pulling me.

“Oppa?” He scoffed “You’ve never called me oppa before, maybe I should keep dragging you” He smirked.

“Yah!” I hit his shoulder with my spare hand. I glanced around to find anyone who can help me. I spotted Donghae sitting on the couch eating a sandwich, he took a glance at me, I used my puppy eyes.

“Henry~”  He suddenly spoke.

“Neh Hyung?”

“Where are you going?” He stood up and went to us.

“We’re going to amusement park”

“Chinchayo? Hana ssi, why don’t you want to go?”

“Er…because Henry’s gonna drag me everywhere like he did in pre-school!!” I pouted.

“…Then…can I come?” He grinned.

“Yah, oppa!!!” I hit Donghae’s arm as he smiled at me innocently.

“Where are you going?” Leeteuk popped his head out of his room.

“Amusement park”

“WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK!??!?!?!?!?!?” He alerted the others.

“MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” They came  out wearing their jackets. I made my are-you-kidding-me look.

“Hana ssi, you don’t look so happy” Ryeowook looked at me.

“Ah…it’s…nothing, besides the fact that I’m going to be going to the amusement park with Super Junior where there might be a thousand ELFs there that might kill me, it’s nothing.” I put on my sarcastic face.

“Hmm…don’t worry, we’ll try not to be noticeable” Shindong smiled.

“Neh…” I gave up and let Henry drag me.

//At the amusement park//

“I want the pink teddy!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Let’s go eat some food!!!!”

“I wanna ride the rollercoaster!!!!!!!!!!”
I swear my jaw hit the ground, so this is want they call, not being noticeable…

“Hana” Kyuhyun pulled my arm. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Ah…neh” I smiled.

Soon after a couple minutes, I got used to it.
“HENRY!!! I WANT THAT PANDA!!!” I pulled Henrys sleeve. The panda was lying on the shelf.

“Arasso~ since you begged me” He smirked as I pouted. It was a dart throwing game, where you throw the dart and hit the balloons.
Henry didn’t have a good sense of aim, as he kept missing the balloons (shooting in between the balloons). I frowned.

“Aish, this kid…” Heechul suddenly came up and took the darts off of Henry. He shot 5 blue balloons using the spare darts.

Blue = 7
Red = 6
Black = 5
Green = 4
Pink = 3
Yellow = 2
White = 1

“Here ya go~” The guy that gave Henry the darts smiled and passed the panda to Heechul.

“Here” Heechul gave me the Panda.

“Kamasaminda!!!!!!!!!!” I grinned as I took the Panda and hugged him.

“…How come I don’t get a hug?”

“…umm…because, you didn’t win the panda for me? Besides…I begged you  for the panda, but Chullie oppa won it”

“See, I’m the best” Heechul put his hand arm around my shoulder, as he guided me to the fairy floss store.

“Y-Yah!! Wait up!!” Henry ran up to us.

Heechul’s POV

“Which colour?” I asked her.

“…Pink!” She smile.

“So, two pink fairy flosses-“

“And 1 blue one!!!” Henry suddenly came and panted while holding onto my shoulders.

“1 blue one-“

“Anni! Just 2 pink ones.”

“Neh”

“Yah hyung!! Why didn’t you get me one?!?!”

“…I dunno” I smiled innocently. He pouted and frowned when the lady passed us our fairy flosses.

“Mianhe Henry” Hana blinked continuously, making her look innocent.

“Fine, be that way, I’ll buy one myself” Henry mumbled.

I walked away with Hana by my side.

“Hana, is Henry really  your best friend?”

“Neh…unfortunately, we basically grew up together” 

“Chinchayo? Hmm…oh! Let’s go on that Ferris wheel!!!!!” I pointed to a Ferris wheel.

“Eh…Y-Yah…oppa…you’re kidding me- yahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!” She screamed as I dragged her to the Ferris wheel.

Donghae’s POV

I was walking around with Eunhyuk, Siwon, Kibum and Kyuhyun.

“Hyung, do you like Hana?” Siwon suddenly asked me.

“E-Eh?! Waeyo!?” I asked panicking.

“…Hyung? Why are you so tensed up? I was only asking if you liked her as a sister…don’t tell me-” I hit Siwon on the head.

“Neh, I like her as a sister”

“oh…it’s Heechul hyung and Hana” Kyuhyun suddenly said.
I glanced to where he was facing, my eyes widened, Heechul hyung was holding Hana’s hand while running to the Ferris wheel, I should be happy, since Hana is having a good  time…but…why does my heart ache so much…I clutched onto my shirt where my heart was…Is this what they call







love…?

---------
Anna:ANNYEONGHASEYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry sorry sorry sorry for not updating for awhile, actually, my school just told me that I wont be needing to come unitl Febuary the 1st X(
And the impact of me- drum rolls please!!!!

Hana/Heechul/Donghae
:-Taps the table repeatedly-

Anna:I WON THE VIOLIN COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!
YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!! I was too busy celebrating it and boasting that I didn't even go on the computer for days, which is kinda new to me o.o

Hope you enjoy this update~ saranghayo~ <33