Siblings

Them+Me=????

Heechul dragged Hana into his room, he closed the door.

“What do we need to talk about?” Hana mumbled and sat on the bed while Heechul stood infront of her.

“Look, I’m sorry for what I did” He started. “But do we really need to go this far?? This far that you even ignore me???”

“…you don’t know how it feels…” Hana muttered.

“Boh?”

“You don’t know how much it feels like to lose friends…” She told him. “I’ve always been alone in America…”
Heechul just sat there, not knowing what to say, he was speechless, if he knew that, he would of never tried to break the group up…well…it wasn’t his fault, his body moved on its own.
Hana sighed and stood up.

“Mian…I’m pouring out these useless feelings onto you…” She walked out the door and closed it.

“Urgh…I’m so useless at this kind of stuff…” Heechul groaned as he sat on his head, scratching his hair a bit roughly.

Hana’s POV
“Teuk oppa, I’m going to be going for a walk in the park near my flower shop” I smiled and told Leeteuk.

“Waeyo~?” He asked.

“Just…Just need some fresh air” I lied…well…half of it wasn’t true…but then again it’s also because of Heechul…my past memories just came flying back at me…at these times my parents would be here to comfort me, but…they’re not with me anymore…

“Arasso~ remember to come back before 8pm, it’s 5 pm right now” Leeteuk warned me, I gave him a nod and walked to the park. It wasn’t far from the dorms.

I walked along the paths. Continuously kicking the one rock that I first saw. I walked towards the playground, I saw kids playing in the sands. I smiled gently. One of the kids looked at me and ran up to me.

“Noona Noona!! Why don’t you play with us????” He tugged at my shirt. ( http://data.whicdn.com/images/10495943/tumblr_lmc10c2B4r1qcac66o1_400_thumb.jpg )

“E-Eh…but noona is too old” I laughed at the kid. He pouted in return.

“But noona looks sad” I sighed, was I that easy to read that even little kids know how I feel?

“Arasso, Noona will play with you” I smiled.

“Yay!!” He took my hand and dragged me to the sandpit/playground. “I want to make a sandcastle with noona” He smiled and sat on the sand.

“Haha, ara ara” I smiled, I squatted down and started to build up a little patch. I looked across to the other kids. “Why aren’t you playing with those kids?” I asked.

“…they keep being mean to me” He pouted and sniffled.

“Chinchayo? Oh! That’s right, what’s your name?”

“Daehyun imnida! What about noona??” He grinned.
“Aigoo!! Kyeopta! Noona? Noona’s name is Hana” I smiled.

“So it’s Hana noona?” He tilted his head and grinned.

“Yup…where’s your umma?”I asked.

“Umma’s somewhere else, I’m here with my hyung but hyung disappeared and said that he was going to but some food for us to eat”

“Oh chincha?” I smiled a bit. Why is it that whenever I meet a kid, they are always with their brother? I thought.

“Yah, Daehyun is playing with a girl!!” One of the other kids shouted.  “Eww!!! Daehyun has a girlfriend!!!” another shouted.

“Making a sandcastle?! That’s so childish!” One of the kids kicked the sandcastle that we built and smashed it so that it was no more.

“…” Daehyun was silent and his head was hung low. But deep inside, I knew he was hurting, I could hear his sobs a bit. Also because…I was also like this when I was younger…
I stood up and walked to the kids.

“Why did you-“ I was about to scold them, but a shout interrupted my scolding.

“YAH!!! WHICH ONE OF YOU MADE MY LITTLE BROTHER CRY?!!?!?!?” I turned around, there stood a handsome man, holding a box of Fried Chicken. I blinked a few times.

“IT’S A MONSTER!!!!!!!!!” The other kids shouted and ran away.

“Aish…rebel kids these days…” He muttered. He was wearing sunglasses, an orange button up shirt which was not buttoned up(?) with a white tshirt inside. (http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/Kazumi_Narumi/untitled.jpgimagine the sunglasses ^^)
“Yah, Daehyun ah, are you okay? Not hurt?” He squished his cheeks together and turned his head to see if there were any marks.

“Neh hyung…oh! That’s right, Hana noona helped me! She played with me while you were gone” Daehyun grinned.

“Hana Noona?” He turned to face me.

“A-Ah…annyeonghaseyo” I bowed awkwardly.

“Oh…you’re the one at that flower shop” He said as he pointed at me. He looked at his finger and immediately put his hand behind his back. “Sorry, I’m pointing at someone I haven’t physically met, Hi, my name is Jaehwa” He took out his hand again.

“I’m Hana” I smiled and shook his hand.

“Oh and by the way, thanks for protecting my lil’ bro, he said he was hungry so I went to buy him food” Jaehwa scratched the back of his neck.

“Anniyo…I mean…Daehyun saw through me so…I was happy to accompany him” I smiled.

“Saw through you?”

“Neh hyung! Noona was sad! I looked at her eyes like you told me too!” Daehyun hugged onto Jaehwa’s leg.

“Ohh…sorry if I’m intruding but…why were you sad?” Jaehwa asked.

“Well…your not really intruding, haha, but it’s just some…past memories and present memories…my life is like a drama…yeah! Like…how my past life was so depressing then over the years it became better then it became worse” I explained.”…ahh…ottoke? I’m explaining about my life to a stranger” I touched my cheeks.

“Stranger? I thought we could be friends, considering you were playing with my bro and all” We sat on the bench. We talked and got to know each other better. Junghwa’s parents are living in America while Jaehwa and Daehyun are living in Korea.

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry, Naega naega naega meonjeo ,Nege nege nege ppajyeo Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby-”My phone started to ring, I excused myself from the two.

“Yobseyo?”

“Hana~ you should come home now~ it’s nearly 8pm” I looked at my watch, it was 7:45pm, have we really been talking that long?...well…we did move to a café…so I probably didn’t notice the dark sky.

“Oh chincha? Arasso oppa” I hung up and went to the two. “I have to go back home…” I pouted.

“Ah…arasso, do you want me to walk  you home?” He offered.

“Anniyo, it’s okay” I smiled.

“…arasso, We’ll have to go back as well” Jaehwa stood up and held onto Daehyun’s hand.

We walked out and we said our goodbyes. I walked my way, but surprisingly, Jaehwa walked this way as well.
“E-Eh..you live in this route as well?” I turned around and asked him.

“Yeah…you live up this route as well???” Jaehwa asked, confused. “I haven’t seen you around here besides the flower shop.”

“Haha” We walked together until I reached the dorms. “Well, this is my place, see you~” I waved, but something grabbed my hand.

“Noona…will we be able to see you again?” Daehyun looked at me using his puppy dog eyes.

“…Well…noona has work some days…” I told him as I bent down and ruffled his hair. I regretted it when he pouted. “Aww…mianhe…even though noona wants to play with you, noona needs to make some money”

“…oh, why don’t I give you my number, then when you have free time or something we could hang out” Jaehwa suggested.

“Sure!” We exchanged numbers. I smiled and waved at them as I walked inside the dorms.
After I closed the doors, I was surprised to see Donghae standing there.

“Who was that?”

“…a…friend of mine when I went to the park? Well…really I was friends with his little brother but” I walked past him. “I guess we could be considered as friends. “Oh…have you seen Heechul?”

“Heechul hyung? He’s still in his room” Donghae told me. “Hyungs been in there for aggggges “ Donghae emphasized.

“Ah…arasso” I knocked on the door.

“Come in…” I barely heard him mutter. I walked in the room. Heechul sat right up when he saw me, obviously surprised.

“Oppa…” I took deep breaths and sat next to him on his bed. “Mian, its just…I’m kinda depressed about being alone…and my parents…are gone…but when I met this person at the park…I guess he gave me abit of happiness…so…” I stuttered with my words. I heard him sigh, he turn my shoulders, which turned my head to face him.

“I’m sorry as well…I didn’t mean to break you and CNblue up…” Heechul sighed. “So…I’m forgiven?”

“…hmm…I don’t know…” I joked, he pouted. “…arasso arasso, I forgive you…” I hugged him.

“Gomawo…” He hugged me back. So now all that needs clearing up is with Yonghwa and Minhyuk… I thought as I left Heechul’s room.
---
THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING!!!!!!!!! 8DDDDDD And sorry sorry I havent been able to reply to ur comments >> Been a bit busy with school lately. soo...
err...thank you?...did I say that already? xDDD anyway, THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE DO CONTINUE READING THIS!!! 8DDDDDD