A little bit of comfort

Them+Me=????

RING RING RING

urgh…I so don’t want to go to the shop right now…not after what just happened yesterday…I hit the snooze button on my alarm.
I put the pillow on my face and let at all my frustration into it as I shouted random words that turned out into muffles.
There was a knock at the door.

“Come in…” I muffled into the pillow.

“Hana ah, wake up, we’ve got someone here that wants to see you” Eunhyuk said as he opened the door. He sighed as I didn’t react. He sat on the end of my bed .

“Who is it?...the person that is…”  I asked.

“well…you wouldn’t say person more like…group of people? Well…something along that line.” He asked himself, he stood up and flopped down on my bed by my side.

“wake up~” He whined. “Fine, be that way” He said as he stood up. I relaxed a bit when I heard his footsteps leave my room, but then the footsteps came back, along with a loud- SPLASH

“YAH LEE HYUKJAE!!” I shouted. He just poured a bucket of very cold water on me.

“You suggested in using the hard way~” He shrugged and left the room. “Oh! And Pali, the guests are waiting” He reminded me. I sighed and changed into some warm clothes.
I walked out to the living room. I widened my eyes at the sight.
“HENRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted as I glomped him . “I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!”

“Haha! Me too!” He patted my head. “Now stand up” I followed his orders.

“Hey~ What about me????” Donghae pouted. I grinned as I hugged him.

“I missed my roomie as well” We let go.

“What’s with the noise…” Someone groaned, we looked at the person.

“Oh hyung, well…SJ M just came back so…” Eunhyuk explained. I looked at him, we eventually made eye contact. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

“Aish…come on Hana ah…can’t you just forgive me?” Heechul groaned.

“…you think I’d forgive you?...well…oppadeul, I’ll be setting off to work now~” I (faked) smiled as I went past Heechul to achieve my bag.
Once I got it I walked back out and out the door.

Heechul’s POV
“Aish…” I sighed.

“Hyung…what did you do to Hana while we were gone?” Donghae looked at me.

“Just…a little fight, don’t worry about it.” I walked back to my room. But something grabbed a hold of my arm. I turned around. Henry was standing there.
“Hyung…I cant just stand there and watch my best friend stay mad at one of my hyungs…”

Well…looks like my dongsaengs are going to rule over me today…

Henry’s POV
I ran out to Hana’s flower shop when I heard Heechul hyungs explanation.
Hana could never get over something that easy, especially when it came to losing friends. I was at the shop, but to my surprise, it was closed.

Hana’s POV
“Aish…I forgot it was Friday today…” I mumbled as I brought my legs up so that I could hugged them. I was sitting on a bench at the park.
I sighed.
What will Yonghwa oppa and Minhyuk oppa think of me…are they going to hate me? Like what happened in America…

“HANA!!!” Someone shouted which caused me to lose my chain of thoughts. I looked towards my right. Henry was running up to me. When he reached me, he put his hands on his thighs and panted.

“…Hen…ry?” I looked at him. He came back to reality as he hugged me.

“Are you okay?” He whispered.

“Well…yeah…why wouldn’t I be?” I smiled as he pulled away from me.

“Don’t Lie…” He hugged me again.

“…aish…why do you always have to know so much about me…?” I laughed a bit.

“Cause I’m your best friend.” He laughed as well. “So…you don’t work on Fridays?” He said as he sat beside me.

“Yup” Was all I said.

“…Did anyone hurt you while I was gone…?”

“Hmm…anni…only Heechul oppa and that’s probably all…” I smiled a bit.

“You’ve changed a lot” he said.

“Boh?” I looked at him.

“Well…I remember when we were younger you would always cry when you lost a friend…or when you got hurt” He chuckled.

“Oh really?? Haha, well I’m all grown up now” I grinned.

“Yup, the little Hana has grown up…!” He grinned and ruffled my hair.

“Hey!! Jeez…now I have to fix my hair again” I chuckled as I took out my wallet. In my wallet I kept a tiny mirror to fix my appearance when it’s messed up.
“So…what should we do?” Henry asked.

“I dunno” I shrugged.

“Aish, you are no help” He chuckled as he stood up. “Hurry up, we’re going to go eat something” He said in English. I stood up as we walked to Starbucks.

“Annyeonghaseyo” We both bowed.  “Hmm…we’ll just have a packet of Macaroons please.” I smiled.

“Neh~”

She gave us a small box with about 20 macaroons in it. “Kamasaminda…” We bowed and left.
We ate outside the shop at one of the tables.

“Aigoo…” Henry sighed. “Starbucks is the best…” He laughed a bit. We stood up and walked to a shop.
“Today, you are going to be wearing my type of fashion” Henry suggested.

“…why not?” I laughed.
 
We went to shop for my stuff. Henry gave me a whole pack of clothes to wear. He mostly got me hoodies, hats and casual clothes.
We bought 2 sets of clothes each and went back to the dorms.
Everyone besides Henry and Zhou Mi had schedules so we stayed back home.
“Oh, you’re back” Zhou Mi smiled from the kitchen.

“yup, what are you cooking oppa?” I walked towards him.

“Just trying to make cupcakes” He smiled. “What did you guys buy?” he asked as he saw our bags.

“Just some clothes” Henry went to his room to put them in his closet.

“Clothes?” He said while stirring the mixture in the bowl. “Go change into them and show me”

“Arasso…” I went to my room and changed into one of them and came back out.

“Hmm…even though it’s plain, it looks cute on you” Zhou Mi laughed.  “Now go and changed into the other one”  I went and changed into the other one. “OH! You look pretty, let me guess…Henry picked the clothes out for you?” He laughed.

“Yup, it’s obvious isn’t it?” I laughed as well.

(1.http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/Kazumi_Narumi/bbon-J.jpg )
(2.http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/Kazumi_Narumi/BAIMM.jpg )

I changed into some comfortable clothes and went to help Zhou Mi oppa cook cupcakes.
Once we finished we tasted it.
“Woah! Oppa, daebak!!” I put my thumbs up. “Yah, Henry!! Come and taste some!!” Henry came out from his room to eat some.

“Oh! It’s actually delicious!” He exclaimed.

“Haha, it’s because Hana and I made it together.” Zhou Mi shoulder hugged me.
We continued to eat the cupcakes and saved some for the other members. Slowly, one by one, each member came home.
When everyone was home I took out the cupcakes.

“Everyone~ who wants a cupcake?” Everyone ran over to where I was when they heard the word cupcake.

Everyone took a cupcake.
I walked back to my room, but someone held onto my wrist. I turned around, it was Heechul.

“We need to talk” Was all he said as he dragged me to his room.

----
Sorry sorry if it's a bit short~ 8D Thank you to everyone who comment and/or subsribed~
IJustlovehim03 :HEECHUL AH! I'm here don't be mad at Hana-ssi! :D / Waaa! :"> My biases are here! XD YongHwa and Minhyuk! XD Kyaa~ I'm going to faint*! Hahahaha. Just kidding!
Great Anna-ssi~ waiting for the next :">
Hana: Hmph
Heechul: She's still mad ._.
Anna: Neh~ Thank you~ 8D
 

Smuffy  :Hahaha, who is it? xD
Anna: i dunno~ xDD Im a bit late to say that now, right?

myunghee_0780 :its someone is heechul?
Anna:Oh, how did you know...it waas obvious wasnt it? XD

Thank you everyone~