cake...

Them+Me=????

I walked again, and I heard footsteps, this time more clearer.
I sped up.
I was about to reach my 'destination' until someone took my hand, without any thought, I hit him with my legs. The stranger groaned in pain as I looked behind, I gasped.
It was…

“HEECHUL OPPA?!” I shouted as I ran to him and helped him up. “W-What are you doing here?! I…I thought that you were with the others guy.”

“Hehehe…Neh~ *hiccup* Oppa was with the other *Hiccup* guys…but oppa  *Hiccup* saw you and wanted to know where you were going…*hiccup*”

“O-Oppa…you’re drunk!”

“Anniyo~ I’m not drunk~!! I can hold my liquor~!!!”

“…How much did you have to drink?”

“…24”

“Eh!?!?!?!? Yah!” I hit him.

“Ow~!!! You shouldn’t hit your oppa…” He held my wrist, I tried to pull it back but Heechul pulled me towards him, now our faces were (preferably) 4 inches away from each other.
I blushed hard as he leaned closer to me. Soon, our lips touched.
My eyes widened. He backed away and hung his head over my shoulder, sleeping.
I touched my lips.
Heechul…Heechul oppa…just stole my first kiss…

I shook it off my head and put my mind onto leading Heechul oppa back to the dorm.

Henry’s POV

We were back at the dorm, but Hana wasn’t here, Donghae was and I was sure  Donghae would be with the her. I walked to him.
“Hyung, where’s Hana?”

“Hana? She said she had something important to do and told me to come back home first…wae?”

“…Hyung…she’s a girl…and she’s outalone…”

“…”

“ASDFGHJKL!!!!!”We both shouted and ran out to find her.

We ran around the place where Donghae said that she last was. I was worried that she might have been kidnapped.
Without any luck, we returned back to the dorm…well, that was until we heard faint groaning.

Hana’s POV
I actually never thought that it would be this hard.
I was practically dragging  him back. I lifted him so that his hands were sloping over my shoulders and started to walk like that. Suddenly, my shoulders felt lighter and Heechul oppa’s hands were gone.
 I turned around to find myself staring at Heechul oppa being lifted by Henry and Donghae.
“O-Oppa!”

“Yah~ what were you doing out here so late? And why is Heechul hyung with you?” Henry asked me as he raised an eyebrow.

I blushed as I remembered the scene from earlier. “A-Ah…Well..He told me he saw me walking and followed me…you guys…didn’t notice him missing at all?”

“…Nope~ But what ‘appointment’ did you have that you even told me to go home first?”

“…that’s secret~…but because of Heechul oppa, I guess I’m late…” I pouted.

“Hmm…anyway, Kaja! They’ll worry when they don’t find us at the dorm.” Henry smiled as he adjusted Heechul’s arm so that it was comfortable around his shoulders. We headed back to the dorm.

// 5 am the next day//

Heechul’s POV

I woke up with a major headache.
Urgh…what happened last night…
I groaned as I got out of bed, but I tumbled a bit. Must have had too much to drink yesterday…probably a hangover…
I walked out to the kitchen and found Hana cooking. I thought that I was missing an important part from yesterday…but I couldn’t remember it. I suddenly felt sick and ran to the bathroom, only to meet the toilet and vomit.

Hana’s POV

I was cooking food for them again until I heard someone running and heard some noises as if someone was vomiting. I walked to the bathroom and found Heechul sitting there, vomiting.
“Omo! Heechul oppa! Gwenchama? Aish…you shouldn’t have drank so much yesterday!” I told him as I rubbed his back.

“A-Anniyo, it’s just a hangover” He tried to stand up but tumbled a bit.

“…Oppa, wash and rinse your mouth first then come out to the couch, I’ll give you some medicine.” I assured him as I went to get some medicine. “Since you usually have a headache I guess a headache medicine is okay…” I mumbled as I got some and went to get some water, by the time I got the water, Heechul oppa was already sitting on the couch.
“Here…” I passed the medicine and water to him. He swallowed the medicine while drinking the water.
“…Oppa…you shouldn’t drink too much…”

“Wae? Worried?” He smirked.

“B-Boh?! Of course!”
He widened his eyes.

“As a fellow Petal and ELF, I’m very worried, if a member gets sick what would happened to Super Junior?” I grinned an evil grin.

“hmph…what did you cook today?” He asked as he walked over to the table.

“Fresh fruit salad…” I said as I walked over to him.

“Chincha?Hmm…what’s in it?” He asked while trying to find a spoon to eat.

“Well, Oranges, Apples, Strawberry and some lime juice…”

“Oh~ So it’s our favourite fruits with some lime juice over it?”

“Neh”

“Hmm…not bad…” He said as he picked up an orange and ate it.

“Ah, Oppa, don’t eat yet…!” I said as I slapped his hand.

“Ah, Wae~?”He pouted.

“Wait for everyone to wake up!”

“Tch…fine” He pouted and put his spoon down. Oh, and I found something interesting about Super Junior, they put their names on spoons so they know which spoon is theirs, but of course they have other spoons as well. ( This.is.fiction. I dunno if they actually do that…peace~)

He walked over to the couch as I followed him, we watch a movie as we waited for them to come.
We were watching Rainbow Romance where Heechul was acting as a mother.
“Oppa…you really suit being a mother don’t you…”

“You’re embarrassing me” He touched his cheeks.

“Whatever…” I turned my head back to the TV screen, my face started to heat up as I (finally) remembered about the kissing scene that Heechul and I had shared.
I blushed really hard.

“Yah…how come your cheeks are red- …how come you’re burning?” He asked as he eyed me.

“E-Eh?” I touched my forehead, it wasn’t exactly burning hot, but it was defiantly warming up. “A-anni, it’s just that…umm…”

“Just that?”

“Just that…I remembered that I was totally embarrassed by how I always lose to Donghae when he uses his puppy eyes on me…!” I lied.

“Eyy…anyone would…” Heechul turned back to the TV.

“Chincha? Even you hyung?!” Donghae shouted from the stairs, he was up and refreshed not even a hint of sleepiness.

“Oh! O-Oppa! You’re awake! K-Kaja, let’s go wake up the others…~” I said as I stood up and changed the subject.

Heechul’s POV

What’s wrong with her…she was…blushing? Just because she would surrender when Donghae uses his puppy dog eyes attack? She’s hiding something from me…

I went to wake up the others as Donghae And Hana did as well.

After everyone was awake we all gathered into Kangin’s room and planned an attack to wake him up…since he is the heavy killing monster sleeper.

“Arasso, Hana, you go wake him up gently and see if he’ll wake up.” Leeteuk told her.
She went to Kangin and shook him a bit, while we (all of us members) were hiding behind and peeping from a door.

“…Yah…don’t you dare try to wake me up…Hana…I know…that the guys told you to…” He mumbled as he went back to sleep.
Hana walked back to us and pouted.
“Hmm…then we shall start hitting him with pillows!” Eunhyuk suggested and pointed his finger up, everyone glared at him as he slowly put his finger down. “Maybe not…” He mumbled.

“…fine, we’ll just leave him here and we’ll put his bowl in the fridge and he can go and get it later, arasso?”  Leeteuk said, being the good leader he is.

“Arasso!” We all said together and walked to the kitchen table.

But Hana didn’t sit, instead she got her bag and jacket and walked to the door.

“Where are you going missy?” Leeteuk said, again…being the good leader he is.

“Er…I’m…going to work?”

“It’s too early”

“…fine, I’m going to my appointment with someone since Heechul oppa interrupted me yesterday” She pouted and walked out. Wait…I interrupted her when she was going to her appointment with…someone!?!??!?!!?

“Hoho, she’s got a boyfriend already?” Shindong smiled as he ate his food.
She can’t have a boyfriend! Wait… I mean…she can  but…AISH!! Why am I feeling…jealous…
Hana’s POV
Aish…pabo pabo PABO!!!!!!!!!!! Now they’ll think I’m going out with someone!! I cursed in my brain.

“Hana!” Someone called out to me. I turned around.

“Ah…Hyunjoong ah!” I smiled as he walked to me.

“It’s ‘oppa’ to you” He hit my head.

“Oh wae~” I pouted while rubbing my head.

“Haha…kyeopta~” He chuckled while rubbing my head.

“Yah~!...you’re messing my hair…” I pouted while straightening my hair jokingly.

“Hmm…ah, how come you didn’t come last night? I was waiting for a long time” This time he pouted.

“Ah…well…Heechul oppa came to me in a drunk state so I had to bring him back to the dorm…”
Yup…It was Hyunjoong that told me to meet him by the park near Super Junior’s dorm to make it easier for me.

Flashback (At the amusement park)

“Hana!” Hyunjoong called out to me, I turned around.

“Neh?” I said while hugging the panda that Heechul got me.

“Ah, well, do you have some time tomorrow?”

“Hmm…well…I’m on working hours from  6:30 am to around 10 pm, wae?”

“…Then once you get off work can you meet me by the park near Super Junior’s dorm?”

“Hmm…arasso~ I guess…but wae?”

“…you’ll see” He smiled and ran off.

“Tch…making me curious all of a sudden…”

End of Flashback

“Ah…anyway~ I was going to tell you something…ah…that’s right! Come over to our dorm!”

“Waeyo?”

“Cause isn’t it Heechul hyung’s birthday tomorrow?”

“…oh! Now that I think about it…it’s July 10th tomorrow…”

“That’s why we’ll bake a cake for him and then tomorrow we’ll throw a surprise birthday party…isn’t it a good idea?” He smiled cheekily .

“Hmm…kaja! Let’s go to your dorm!!”

“…but you have work…”

“Ah…yeah…don’t worry, I’ll come at 5 pm, I’ll just tell my workers to run the restaurant for me, see you at 5~” I waved and went to my flower shop. Once I opened up, people were barging in.

“A-Arasso, calm down…” I sweatdropped.

( Let’s skip to 5 pm shall we?)

I sighed “ Finally…out of the store…” I walked to SS501’s dorm and pressed the doorbell.

“I’M COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jungmin’s voice echoed in the dorm. He opened the door and hugged me.

“Annyeong” I put my hand up to wave.

“Kaja~ Let’s bake a cake~” He smiled as he brought me to the kitchen.

“But what type of cake…” Kyujong asked, we all thought.

“…how about a chiffon cake!!!”

“Chiffon cake?”

“Neh! Here, umm…it should be in here…” I said while taking out my sketch book from my bag, I usually sketch what I make, just recently I made a Chiffon Cake and designed it different from most Chiffon Cakes.
“Here, see, it looks like this…” I showed them the picture.

“Ohh…you sketched it?”

“Neh! Kaja, let’s bake a cake!!” I shouted.

I proceeded to the kitchen cupboard and took out what I needed.

“Oppa! Can you pre-heat the oven for me, 325F!!”

“Arasso~” Jungmin went to pre-heat the oven.

Kyujoon was whisking flour, I and a quarter of sugar, baking powder and salt in a big bowl.
While Youngsaeng was whisking the strawberry puree, vegetable oil, vanilla and egg yolk in a medium sized bowl.
Hyunjoong was using an electric mixer beating the egg whites while adding in a quarter of sugar. Once it was mixed, he gently whisked a quarter of the egg whites into the strawberry batter to lighten it, then he poured them all in gently.
He passed the bowl to Kyujong who then poured it into a tube pan and baked it for 50 to 60 minutes.

They all rested on the couch while I was working on the frosting.
I mixed the sugar, strawberries and milk until it was well blended (AKA no strawberries that are full) I added the cream and once again beated it until it was well blended.

I went to look at the cake, it was slowly puffing up.
I made some decorations while waiting, it was a pink rose made out of some of the left over cake, seems like they made too much.
The timer rung as we gathered around, I took the cake out and left it there for it to cool down. After a few minutes, it finally cool down, I cut through the middle and put the other half on the table, I spread some frosting across the second layer cake and gently put the top layer back on and spread the frosting over the top.
I put some strawberries around the bottom and placed the rose on top, I then sprinkled the cake with a tint of lemon juice.

“Ta-Da~” I grinned.

“Oooo…it looks great! But it’s the taste…” Jungmin grinned as he was about to cut the cake.

“Wait!” Suddenly the doorbell rung. I opened the door and saw my  trusty apprentice, Riuni.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Hana sunbae” She bowed while holding to boxes on each hand.

“Annyeong~ is that the cakes?”

“Neh, the Pink Chiffon cake that you told me to make.”

“Arasso~” I took the boxes “ Sorry for troubling you” I smiled.

“Anni, I had fun making the cake, since Sunbae wanted it” She smiled back and waved.
I closed the door with my legs.

“Who was that?”

“…That was my apprentice, Riuni, she’s such a good girl” I smiled while placing the boxes down.

“See, here is one for us to taste” I opened a box revealing and identical one to the one we made. “And here is one to crash into Heechul’s  face” I smiled.

“Woah…they looked the same!”

“And they taste the same, Riuni can make anything that is mine, it tastes the same as well, that’s why she’s my favourite dongsaeng at the restaurant”

They told me that they were going to keep the cakes so that Heechul won’t find out.
I couldn’t wait to celebrate his birthday.

--
BUAHAHAHA...cake...