Party

Them+Me=????

Heechul’s POV

I woke up the next day, only to realize that it was once again…my birthday.
It didn’t seem special since no one would remember, the only people that would remember is probably the ELFs, even I forgot it’s my birthday at times.

I walked out to the kitchen table I found a note.

‘Morning Heechulie oppa~ go to my flower shop, arasso? If you don’t I will be very mad!’ it read.

I chuckled, I got dressed and headed out to the flower shop. But I was confused, it said that it was closed. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around.
I noticed another sticky note that was addressed to me.

‘ Kekeke…I trolled you~ go to my restaurant~’

Curious, I walked to the restaurant, that too was closed. I picked the sticky note from the glass window.

‘ Turn left, you should see a tree, right? Walk to the tree’

I followed the instructions.

‘ Pick up the basket! And go to the park! From the tree, go straight ahead till you reach the park. P.S DO NOT LOOK IN THE BASKET!’

I pick the basket and walked to the park. There wasn’t much people, along the way there were sticky notes on the path, such as ;

‘Nearly There~’

‘ Few more steps!’

‘Pali!!!’

‘We’re waiting for you~’

I looked up. Everyone was there, Super Junior members, SS501, the managers and…Hana.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! KIM HEECHUL!!!!” They all shouted, Hana brought the cake to me.

“Make your wish oppa!” She smiled at me.

“Hmm…” I thought for awhile, what should I wish for…
I made my decision and blew out the candles, Kyuhyun came and took off the candles.

“Y-Yah…don’t you even dare-“ Before I could finish, Kyuhyun and Hana smashed the cake into my face. I stood there, face covered in cake.

“BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!” They laughed out loud and ran away as I chased them.
I washed my face with the towel and some water.

Everyone was crowded around and were waiting for me to open my gifts.

Hana came up to me and gave me a box.
“For my bias, Kim Heechul” She smiled, I opened the box, it had  a held a Key.
http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/374039826/Free-Shipping-Titanium-Steel-Necklace-New-Design-Low-Price-Couple-Necklaces-Hot-Fashion-Jewelry-PandentGX418.jpg

“I have the Lock~” She took it out from her shirt, it was hanging from her neck.

“Hmm…thanks…” I put it on.

“Yah Yah! Enough of this Couple thing!” Eunhyuk smirked. We pouted and hit his head.
We had a lot of fun at the park.
We spent the entire day there, SS501 had to go, since they had a schedule.
“BYE HYUNG!!!!!!!!!” They all shouted and waved at me.

“Bye~ And Gomawo~” I waved back.

“Having a good time?” Hana came up to me and smiled.

“The best”

“Hehe, this was actually Hyunjoong and my idea” She smiled.

“Hyunjoong?”

“Yup! We were having a lot of fun making the cake…we even made a mess in the kitchen!” She grinned.

“W-Wait…when exactly did this happen…” I asked, confused.

“Well…I was at SS501’s dorm yesterday”

“So that’s why you came home late…”

“Precisely~” She smiled.

“Yah~!!!” Donghae came up and shoulder hugged me with his left arm. “ Enough of having this couple talk…arasso?” He grinned.

“Yah!” I hit his head.

Donghae’s POV
I saw Heechul hyung and Hana talking to each other.
And for some reason, my body moved on it’s own and walked up to them.

Hana’s POV

I chuckled at there childish.
We went back to the dorm afterwards. Most of us went straight to bed, since I wasn’t feeling tired, I went to the roof and lied there, staring at the stars.

“Having a good time staring at the stars?” Someone said from the door, I sat up and turned around.

“Leeteuk oppa?”

“Annyeong~” He came over and sat next to me.

“Aren’t you going to sleep?”

“Nah, I’m not tired.”

“Wow…that’s rare…The leader not being tired…” I chuckled.

“Probably because of the party, I’m still abit hyped.” He smiled back.

“Well…This is normal…I loved baking cakes, so I enjoyed it”

“You baked the cake?!”

“Yeah…waeyo?”

“…Anni…Well…go to sleep soon, arasso? I don’t want you getting all tired tomorrow” He smiled and ruffled my hair as he stood up and went.

“Neh~” I sat there, still looking at the sky. “…it hurts…” I touched my heart. “…I…don’t know what to do…”