Presents

Them+Me=????

Hana's POV

"Umma..." I whispered.

"Honey, were sorry" My parents back faced me.

"Appa..."

"We have to leave you" They turned around, my eye's widened, their faces were burnt all over, suddenly fire started to surround me, my parents screams and shouts could be heard.

"Andwae....andwae..."


"ANDWAE!!!!" I woke up straight away, I touched my forehead, I was sweating alot, I looked around.

"This...this isn't my room..." I mumbled.

"Yup, this is my room" I looked to the door, there stood (once again) Henry Lau.

"What am I doing here...?" I asked him as I stood up.

"Well...from your shout just now, you probably remembered what happened yesterday..?" He looked down at his feet.

"...neh...." I looked at my feet as well, tears swelling in my eyes.

"So I thought that you should live with us."

"Us?"

"Henry Lau, Lee Hana, come down here right now!!!!" Leeteuk shouted from down stairs (they live in a two-storey house/dorm).

"Haha..." He scratched the back of his head, I eyed him and ran out, I looked down stairs to see everyone sitting on the couch and floor, waiting for us.

"Annyeong~" Leeteuk smiled.

"....." I stood there speechless, I mean, anyone would die to live with them, but me, my parents died and I'm living here...

"Kaja~" Henry pushed me downstairs.

"Hana ssi~!!!!" Donghae pulled me to the couch and told me to sit in his seat as he sat on the floor.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Are you hungry?"

"Do you need water?"

"Are you feeling well?"

They bombarded me with questions. "Yah," Leeteuk hit them on the heads. " She'll get a headache if you bombard her with questions"

"So, are you ok?" Donghae looked up at me.

"Ah, neh Donghae ssi..." I smiled.

"Are you sure, the impact yesterday was..." Kyuhyun was about to finish until Sungmin hit him.

"Haha...anni, I'm fine, nothing can change the past, besides, my parents always told me to move on if this happens" I smiled again, they all let out a sigh of relief.
"Oh! That's right" Henry left and went into his our room." Here" He gave me a present.

"Eh? For me?" I pointed to myself.

"Yup!"

"Yah, Henry! That's not fair, just wait here okay?" Donghae ran into his room, later everyone went to their room, my eyes widened, they all came out with presents all sizes.

"Open mine first~" Henry whined "I'm the maknae" He winked.

"Haha, arasso~" I opened his, he gave me a pink ragnarok angel plushie Henry's Present
"Naww, thank you Mochi~" I grinned as he smiled.

"I'm the next maknae" Kyuhyun smirked and gave me his present.

"Omo! it's Kyubey!" I squealed as I hugged it. Kyu's Present

"Oh! So you know what it is, since Kyubey's name has Kyu in it..."

"You picked it?" He nodded.

"Here" Kibum passed me a box. I carefully opened it since it had fragile on the outside, inside was a glass lotus.  Kibum's Present

"Omo..."

"Yah! That's too expensive!" Heechul hit his arm.

"Psh, as if you didn't but anything expensive?" Kibum raised his eyebrow, Heechul went silent.

  Wookie's :Wook's Present 
Siwon's: Won's Present

"Hana ssi~" Donghae passed me a little box.

"Hmm...Donghae ah, it isn't a ring, is it?" Kangin smirked.

Hae's Present
"B-Boh?! Anniyo~" Donghae gave me a bracelet.

I put it on right away and held my hand back far away to look at it.

"Thanks Donghae oppa" I hugged him.

"Yah!" Henry pulled me away from him.

"Wae?" We both said in usion.

"How come you hug him and don't hug us???" Ryeowook pouted.

"And call us oppa" Kyuhyun smirked.

"Haha, arasso~ I will do.....after" I smirked.

Hyukkie's Present
Minnie's Present
Shindong's Present
Kangin's Present
Yesung's Present
Hannie's Present

"You'll be suprised" Heechul smiled, he gave me a little box, like Donghae's.
Chullie's Present
"Yah, Hyung! You told me that you were going to get her a phone charm!" Donghae pouted.

"Well...it was pretty so...I couldn't take my heart and just leave it there for someone else to get it" Heechul smiled innocently.

"Haha, thank you Heechul oppa" I hugged him.

"Mines last...hope you like it." Teukkie's Present

"Kyeopta~ kamasaminda...everyone..." I smiled as I hugged the maknaes.

--------

Anna: From sad to happy? Weird....even though it's my fault
Hana: -Wearing the bracelet and necklace while hugging her other presents- Haha
Donghae: MINE'S THE BEST!!
Heechul:no, MINES BETTER!!
Everyone:-fighting-
Anna:....-sigh-  comment and subscribe~ yes