Making Bouquets

Them+Me=????

Heechul's POV

"Aish........I'm tired~!!!!!!!!!!!" I flopped down.

"Yah, we're all tired, and look, we're still practicing! Now get up" Leeteuk came up to me and scolded me.

"...neh umma..."I stood up.

"I wanna go eat that sundae again..." Shindong whined.

"Me too! I wanna see Hana ssi again" Donghae smiled.

"Ehhhhhhhhhh? You like her don't you?"  Eunhyuk smirked.

"Boh?! Anni!! I just wanna get to know her more...that's all."

"Well, then, we should go there after we finish practicing, kaja, start the music again" we all groaned and whined.

Hyunae's POV

I was working at a flower shop near the restaurant that I work at night, so that it would be easier for me to walk over.
"Can I please have a bunch of creamish roses in a white wrapping and any ribbon, please?" My customer told me.

"Neh! Coming right up!" I rushed over to the back and took white wrapping and did as I was told, later I came back with the flowers ( http://www.mygiftshop.com.pk/images/7868.jpg ).

"Omo, It only took you 5 minutes to do that?!" He looked at me suprised.

"Ah..ne, it's actually very simple..."

"Hmm...this is a great flower shop, I'll come back next time, take care~" He waved and walked out.

"Eh...why did he look familiar...?" I wondered to myself.

"Excuse me!" My customer called out to me.

"I'm coming!!!!" I rushed to the counter.

"Eyyyy, this girl is fast everywhere" The customer ruffled my hair, Iooked up, but to meet Henry's eyes.

"EHHH!?!??!?!?!" I jumped back a bit.

"M-Mochi cheeks!!! What are you doing here?!?!" I exclaimed.

"Yah, I told you not to call me mochi cheeks anymore" He pouted " Err...I came to check on you"

"Eh? Check on me? Yah, I'm on working hours, besides, go back to your schedules!" I pushed him out.

"Ya-ah!" He turned around " I'm not here alone you know!!"

"Eh?"

"Ahh...are you...busy?" I turned my head so that it was facing the left side, there stood every single SJ member.

"Ah..anni, I'm just on working hours and I have to make 30 boquets today, so..."

"30!?" They all shouted in usion.

"Hm? Is something wrong?"

"Isn't 30...alot?"

"Err...for people who aren't experienced in boquet making, it's alot, for professionals, like me, it's simple."

"You aren't calling us dumb...right?" Kibum asked me.

"Ah, Anniyo, why don't you come in and see me make one, it's quite simple." I gestured them inside, suprisingly, they went inside.

They walked to the back of the room as I took the note from the string that was hang from a cupboard to another cupboard.

"Hmm...I need to make a violet bouquet first...." I walked up to the back and placed the note on the tabl and went to get the violets from the flower room.

Everyone was following me with suprised and happy faces.
"Ah, here they are..." I picked up a bunch of violets and walked out.

"Okay, let's see...a light violet wrapping and ribbon..." I placed the violets on the table and went to get the wrapping and ribbon after I came back, I was suprised not to see anyone, I walked slowly to the table and place the things down, I walked to the flower room, to see everyone looking at the flowers.

"Haha..." I chuckled to myself and went back to work.
I placed the violets on the wrapping, rolled it up and tied it. ( http://img4.realsimple.com/images/holidays-entertaining/weddings/0717/irises-statis-flowers-3_300.jpg )

"Hmm...can I have a go at doing one??" Heechul suddenly came and asked me.

"Eh? You want to have a turn?" I asked suprised, who knew the oh-so-called cinderella wanted to make a bouquet.

"Am I not allowed to?"

"A-Anni, I didn't expect this, do you want to make your own? Or do one of the orders?"

"I'll make my own" He smirked and walked in to the flower room, I followed him to see what he was going to get, apparently, Heechul knew his flowers well.

"Hana ssi"

"Neh?"

"Which is more prettier? Spring Beauty or Lilacs?" He asked me while hold up a bunch of each.

"Well...if it were me, I would use both, since they are both pretty" I suggested.

"Hmm...smart" He rushed out to the table and went to get some wrapping, a pink wrapping that fades a bit at the top and a pink and white ribbon that is curled up.
He started placing them in order and wrapped them up and tied it.

"ohh!!! Heechul oppa is good at this" I nodded.

"Really?.....Here, you take it" He gave me the bouquet.

"Eh?"

"Aish, just take it" He pushed the bouquet onto my chest and walked to the flower room with the others.

A couple hours later they left me alone...finally.

Heechul's POV

We were out of the flower shop..but something was bugging me...
Why did I give her the bouquet?
Aish, Kim Heechul, you are really acting weird today....

"Hankyung"

"Hm?"

"Can I have some beijing fried ricce today~" I acted cute.

"...no"

"Ehh?!? Why not?"

"Cause you're acting weird." He stuck his tongue out.

"Yah!" I hit his head, but I got to admit, I was acting weird, This Hana girl...why is she giving me a big impact in my heart.

----------

Anna:kekekekeke how is it????

Hana: Weird? Why is it that Heechul oppa gave me flowers when we only met yesterday???

Heechul: How would I know...

Hana: I wasn't talking to you :P

Heechul:....

Hana/Chul/Anna: PLEASE SUBCRIBE AND COMMENT!!