Hanging out with CNblue's Yonghwa and Minhyuk

Them+Me=????

Hana's POV
“Here’s your bouquet~ $10 please” I smiled at the customer.
“$10 ? that’s all? Are you sure it’s not $20??” My customer chuckled and handed over $15 dollars from her purse. “Keep the change, arasso?”

“Neh~ kamasaminda unnie~!! Please visit soon” I smiled and waved as she exited. I looked at my money box and counted how much I earnt today, while I was doing that, the bell connected to my door rang.
“Oh, welcome-”

“HANA SSI!!!!!!” Minhyuk came over and jumped over the counter to hug me.


“ASDFGHJKL!!!!”I groaned as I fell over with Minhyuk on top off me, still  hugging me. “M-Minhyuk ssi…c-can you get off me?”

“Aish…see what I mean when I say problems?” Yonghwa came over and lifted Minhyuk by the arm off of me.

“Haha…oh…it’s only you two?” I raised an eyebrow as I stared at Yonghwa and Minhyuk.

“Uh Huh, the others have a schedule” Minhyuk grinned childishly.

“…Minhyuk ssi…how old are you?” I asked absent-mindly.

“20”

“ahh…so I’m your noona…”

“EHH?!?!?!” He frowned. “I wanted to be the oppa…”

“How old are you, Hana?” Yonghwa asked, curious.

“21”

“NUUUUUU!!!! If only I was born a year before!!!!” Minhyuk whined and dropped to his knees.

“Then I’m your oppa” Yonghwa smiled and patted my shoulders.

“…by how many years?”

“1”

“NUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I copied Minhyuk’s exact movement.

“Hahaha, oh, that’s right, your shift should be over right?” Yonghwa asked.

“Ah…” I looked at my clock then to my counter. “Actually…I want to sell all my flower bouquets that I had made last night” I put on my poker face.

“last night????”

“I was bored~!! Besides…Leeteuk oppa keeps hitting the wall with his legs when he sleeps” I chuckled.

“Wow…” Yonghwa chuckled. The an idea struck my head.

“…oppa…since you’re CNblue....-“ I was about to finish but Minhyuk quickly grabbed a bunch of bouquets and ran out the store. He did exactly what I wanted him to do, it was like he read my mind. I was going to ask them to sell the bouquets since they are famous and all, besides, there are BOICES all over this place since CNblue is seen here frequently.

“I guess I’ll do exactly what Minhyuk’s doing?” He chuckled and grabbed a bunch of bouquets as well. I watched as he went to sell them. When Yonghwa stepped out, in a flash, girls started to appear from every corner and crowded him, each wanting a bouquet from the one and only Yonghwa. I packed my things as the boys started to come back in with jars full of money.

“Gomawo oppanim…dongsaeng” I grinned.

“Can’t you just call me Minhyuk????” Minhyuk pouted.

“Arasso~ stop using your aeyego” I grabbed my back pack. “Oh, why are you here anyway?”

“We wanted to spend the day with you.” Yonghwa shrugged.

“Well…I guess that wouldn’t be a problem…but I’d better get back to the dorms before 9 today because my restaurant is closed since the sink and oven suddenly broke or something like that.” I shrugged.

“Arasso~” Minhyuk skipped out of the store. I chuckled as I closed the door and locked it up before going out, Yonghwa and Minhyuk had put on their caps and some shades to protect heir identity.

“Can we go to the shops??? I need to buy some food for the members… and I need to do some shopping for clothes anyway” I sighed.

“Arasso~ jeez, don’t need to be so down about it” Yonghwa chuckled and ruffled my hair.

“Hey Hey! Not the hair!” I joked.

Narrator’s POV
They went shopping for awhile, Hana had bought some vegetables and other types of food for Super Junior’s refrigerator. They went to shop for Hana’s clothes while Yonghwa and Minhyuk were just buying random things since they were bored.
Little did they realize that someone was keeping their eyes on them…

“So you were betraying us…” He mumbled as he stuck his sunglasses back on and continued to follow them.

----
Cliff Hanger…kind of…XDD
Anyways~ …-gets on knees and bows- MIANHAMINDA!! I haven’t updated for awhile and I am begging for forgiveness? Kekekek
Hope you enjoy the chappy~