Picnic

Them+Me=????

Narrators POV
Hana continued to sell her bouquets, while Daehyun sat and played with the toys.

“Aigoo…that little child over there is so cute! Is he yours?” The ahjumma smiled as she took out her purse.

“A-Anniyo…I’m only 21 and I’m still currently single” she explained as the ahjumma gave Hana the money.

“Oh chincha?”

“Neh, he’s my friends little brother.”

“Hmmm…arasso…I’ll make sure to come by next time” She waved as she exited the shop, Hana smiled as she watch the lady exit, she walked past Jaehwa and Donghae, but didn’t seem to notice Donghae at all.

“WE’RE BACK WITH FOOD!!!!” Jaehwa shouted and show Hana the two boxes of food that they bought.

“Hyung Hyung!!! I’m SUPER hungry!!!” Daehyun put his toy down and ran towards Jaehwa.

“Arasso, Hyung will give you a chicken leg” Jaehwa grinned and set the boxes on the small table.

“…how about we go on a picnic?” Donghae suddenly suggested.

“But Hana has to work…honestly I’m okay with it too, but Hana…” Jaehwa tried to say the words that didn’t come out of his mouth, I sighed but smiled again.

“I can go too, I mean…I could always just close the shop earlier than usual.” I smiled and took my apron off.

“YAY!!OFF TO THE PARK!!!!” Donghae punched the air as Jaehwa picked up the basket of fried chicken. I sighed and smiled a bit as I went to get a picnic mat for us to sit on. Donghae kept on adjusting his cap and sunglasses as we moved towards the park. I frowned at him, he was being to obvious so I gave him Daehyun’s hand so that his own hands were occupied. Jaehwa’s hands were full with the two bag/baskets of fried chicken.
Donghae and I lifted Daehyun up so that he was floating in the air for a bit, I’ve always wanted to get married and I’ve always wanted to become a mother real fast, over the past years when I was still a teenager, I always hung out with kids, they were so adorable but some can be evil, like the ones that bullied Daehyun.
I really envy mothers, why can’t I be like them??

We reached the park and went to sit at a spot far away…not SO far away but far so that fans couldn’t see Donghae, we sat under a large tree.
We unpacked the basket (though really there was only chicken and some drinks) and we ate, Donghae got to know more about Jaehwa and Jaehwa got to know more about Donghae…well more than he knew anyway.

“Excuse me…” Someone came up to us, Donghae turned his head around in case it was a fan, while  my head and Jaehwa’s head turned towards the stranger, it was a young female teenager.
“Umm…we’re having a junior soccer game and we don’t have enough players…and since you guys seem to have a child here…is it okay if he can participate as well?” She kept turning her head, she was shy, I smiled at her shyness, even though she was shy, she was brave enough to come and ask us.

“Sure! Can I participate?? Cause it seems like you’re going to participate as well…I’m guessing with your sibling?” Jaehwa grinned.

“Neh!...I mean neh” I chuckled as I watched the Jaehwa and Daehyun go to the soccer game.

“…so how did you meet him?” Donghae asked as we watched them play.

“Hmm…I didn’t really meet him…I met his lil bro first…” I chuckled.
 

“Well than…how did you meet his lil bro?”

“Hmm…nothing special, we only met at the park…you know how I said I went to get fresh air yesterday?” I asked him as I turned my head a little bit to face him, he nodded. “ I went to this park, but then Daehyun came and said that I looked sad and offered me to play with him…” I smiled a bit. “But then some of the other kids bullied him, in which I was going to scold them but Jaehwa’s roar was as loud as a lions one…”
Donghae nodded slowly and turned his head back around.

“…you only met yesterday and your relationship is THAT well…?” He said as he was facing the kids playing soccer.

“Yup…wae…? Jealous?” I smirked.

Donghae’s POV
Jealous? Jealous?! I am NOT jealous! Why would I be jealous?! I mean, I’m her roommate! What’s there to be jealous of-…what am I saying?!?!!??
I blushed extremely hard.
“B-Boh?! Why would I be jealous??...what’s there to be jealous of anyway…?” I mumbled/whispered the last part.

“YAH! I heard what you said!” She hit my shoulder.

“Oww!!!! Are you a human!?!? You got great hearing abilities like a bat and your strength is as giant as…as…as the hulk!!!” I exclaimed.

“Yah!- Aish…you’re lucky I love you…” She threatened me yet complimented me…? I looked at what she was wearing

I smiled proudly to myself. She just said she loved me~~-…WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!?
--
IM SO SORRY SORRY THAT THIS IS SUCH A SHORT CHAPPY ;A;
...so here are some Suju macros/gifs~

Fish Family


King Kyu

 

Hyuk monkey

 

SmileKyu   ( OMFG 8DD thats so adorkable!!! ><)

Siwon