Fin

BESTOWED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Put him with the others." Captain Mithra orders.

Two soldiers come running towards us. They all look scared. They're obviously hesitating, whether to touch Mino or not.

"What are you waiting for?" The Captain shouts and the two soldiers immediately grab Mino on both sides.

I look at him and nod. "Don't worry, we'll take care of Dara-ssi."

Mino nods back before getting himself hauled by the soldiers. I look at where Dara-ssi is being treated. She's inside in one of the ambulances that have arrived at the place. GD-sunbae is with her, holding her hand tightly.

"Jisoo-ssi."

I turn around and see CL-sunbae. I immediately bow my head out of respect. I notice her eyes are swolen. She might've cried. Why wouldn't she when one of her friends just died?

"I need you to come with me." She tells me. "We need you to make a report of what happened back there."

I bite my lower lip before craning my neck to look for Hanbin. He's still with Chanhyuk who passed out earlier. The poor guy still hasn't regained his consciousness back. I turn to nod at CL-sunbae before following her.

We find ourselves heading towards one of the biggest tents made by Eng'r. Tablo and his men as a temporary HQ for the organization. Everyone is there except for some people who got hurt. I look around and catch Seungri waving at me. He has this sad smile plastered on his face.

The other Elites are also there except for GD-sunbae. TOP-sunbae is standing in the farthest corner with his head lowered. Beside him is Taeyang-sunbae who had his left arm plastered. He might've hurt himself in the battle.

I turn towards General Teddy Park who is sitting at the head table. Now that the YG Head is dead, the General is now taking charge. The General's look is firm but i know far too well how he truly feels right now. He's just trying so hard to stay strong for the sake of his men.

Around the table are the other high-ranking officers of the YG branch. I remain standing opposite of the General's to do what i came here for.

I tell them everything including the days i've been with the Rogues and the reason behind of my so-called betrayal. I also tell them of what happened inside the Engineering and Technology Department and the real culprit behind the attack. And lastly, i tell them of this prophecy that Doctor Park Bom had spoke of before she died.

CL-sunbae, Seungri and a man called Tukutz suddenly jump in. They confess of their past crimes, including the fact that they are the ones who planned Dara-ssi's fake death in the first place. They also share to us of what this so-called prophecy is all about that Dara-ssi foresaw.

After a long conversation, the others begin to ask questions. They're all worried about this new threat. We don't even know yet who might these enemies are. I see the General, rubbing his temples. When he can no longer take all the noises and bickerings of his men, he raises his hand to stop them. The General finally turns to look at me and orders me to take my leave first. I oblige, leaving the tent.

I look around and notice these people wearing orange jumpsuits who're running all over the place, helping the injured. They're not from YG so i wonder who might these people are. I catch a glimpse of Rosé. She's currently treating one of the wounded soldiers. I head over to her.

"Hey." I grab her shoulder and she turns towards me.

Rosé's eyes widen. She immediately stands and pulls me into a hug. I'm taken aback. Well, this is nice. I never expected a warm welcome from any of them, not after i betrayed them.

"Jisoo-ah." I hear Rosé sniffle. She breaks from our embrace and faces me. "I'm so glad you're okay. I was worried."

I give her a lopsided smile. "I wish the others feel the same way you do." I groan. "What am i saying? Of course they don't. For them, i'm just another one of those evil Rogues. I'm sure they still hate me."

"Everyone hides their own monster inside them Jisoo-ah." Rosé tries to console me. "And there will always be someone out there who can unleash it from within us. In Kim Hanbin's case, we're pretty sure it's you."

"What was that even mean?" I scowl.

Rosé laughs. "We know you just did it for Kim Hanbin's sake and i'm pretty sure Hanbin would do the same thing for you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter