Rogue part 2

BESTOWED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hold on!" Jiwon stands up from his seat. "What do you mean by sending all of us out there?"

"Go back to your seat kid." TOP-sunbae warns.

I pull Jiwon back to his chair. I look at the general.

"But sir, why are you dispatching us all at once?" I ask. "The others aren't trained yet and not to mention some of their stows aren't suitable for combat."

"The kid's got a point Ted." Tablo-hyung says. "Are you just going to send the children out there to die?"

"Yeobo-ah." Dr Park Bom looks at her husband.

"I'm not done talking." The General roars.

We all fall into silence. What is going on here exactly? Why is the general acting wierd? I look at the others. The doctors seem troubled and agitated. CL-sunbae who was once sitting comfortably on her seat is now hunched forward. Tablo-hyung is now glaring at his younger brother across the table who in return is trying to keep his head down. TOP-sunbae on the other hand is looking at GD-sunbae curiously. And lastly, GD-sunbae who is just sitting quietly on his chair is just staring blankly into hands resting on the table.

"This rogue is a dangerous one." The general adds. "He had killed people before and he has to be punished for it."

"Who is he exactly?" Jiwon asks. "Why are you so obsessed with this rogue anyway? We've been elimating countless of rogues before but this is the first time you've all been acting this suspiscious.

"It is because they're trying to hide something from us." I answer.

General Teddy Park stiffens. And i see the same reaction from the others.

"You said he's from the YG branch." I look at the General. "Who is he and what happened to him? Why did he still go against the organization knowing the fact that he's going to be hunted down later on?"

I look at each and every one of them, waiting to answer my quiries but no one dares to talk until TOP-sunbae chooses to break the deafening silence.

"Go on." TOP-sunbae looks at the general then rests his eyes on GD-sunbae at his side. "Why don't you tell these freakshows the reason why you really want to kill this rogue?"

"Hey!" CL-sunbae rises from her seat. "Remember that Dara is one of those freakshows you're talking about."

"Chaerin-ah!" Dr Park Bom is trying to pull her friend back to her seat.

Dara? Who is she? Why am i hearing all of these just now? Something's telling me that the rogue's involvement runs deep and i might be actually right. Whoever this Dara is, she's the rope that's tying both parties at both ends and we unfortunately just got entangled with it.

"What?" TOP-sunbae also stands up from his seat, glaring at CL-sunbae. "You're acting like you actually care but in reality you're the ones who got her killed in the first place!"

"Shut it TOP!" GD-sunbae shouts and the older guy just gapes at his leader.

"This is not good, not good at all." I hear Seungri-hyung mumble.

I look at the general and he looks like he's in pain. The files he's currently holding is now crumpled. It gets me even more curious on who this Dara person is. Is it possible that she's the reason why CL-sunbae, Seungri-hyung and Dr Park Bom got punished? What really happened between these people?

"Please." This time we all turn to Dr Kang Daesung. "Let's not talk about a person who's no longer here with us."

I catch GD-sunbae biting his lip. He looks like he's trying so hard to hold back his tears.

"In any case," General Teddy Park straigthens himself. "We should focus first on catching this particular rogue. According to the reports, he's not alone and had gathered his own followers for the past years that he's in hiding."

"Hol' up." Jiwon raises his right hand. "What about the case in Hongkong?"

"We don't have to worry about that anymore since i already asked the help of our brothers from the SM branch." The general says. "They already sent their elites and some of their bestowed to track down these troublesome bestowed."

"And we already sent the data we gathered over to them." Seungri-hyung says. "Leeteuk-hyung said that he'll send us a message once they found something regarding these rogues."

"Good." The general nods.

"And what about the tip i got about the attack in kangnam-do?" I ask.

"About that." Tablo-hyung butts in. "Me and my team will handle the search. We'll try to track them down and find out if they have something to do with these rogues."

The general nods for the second time.

"And so? Why are we here exactly?" CL-sunbae asks and that earns her a glare from the other elites.

"Kitty please." Seungri-hyung begs. "Don't provoke the hyungs."

"Who are you calling kitty, you rat?" CL-sunbae hisses.

"Stop that!" Dr Park Bom scolds and both parties go back to their respective seats.

"Ugh! This isn't going anywhere." Captain Mithra Jin groans.

"I already got the permission from the Head." We all fall into silence once again by the mention of the word 'Head'. "Dr Park Bom, Lee Chaerin codename CL and Lee Seungri are hereby being released from their punishments and must report back to their respective posts effective immediately."

We all exchange looks with one another. CL-sunbae and Seungri-hyung seem happy about it but Dr Park Bom looks conflicted.

"Now that its already been taken care of, we're now going to make plans on how to track down and capture these YG rogues."

"How are we going to make any plans?" I ask. "We don't even know what they're after."

All i know about these guys is that they're trying to get their hands on Jisoo but after witnessing all these commotions, it seems like it's more than that. This rogue is planning something and he needs Jisoo to accomplish these plans.

"Do we even need a reason for eliminating a rogue?" TOP-sunbae sneers.

"We already told you, they're dangerous." GD-sunbae says calmly.

"And not to mention they're from our branch." Tablo-hyung whispers. "Of course we need to clean our own mess."

"Not exactly." The female doctor clears . "Rogues are a group of unstable bestowed. They have the tendency to lose control every now and then."

"Because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter