Parley

BESTOWED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, what's wrong with you today?" I hear Chanwoo whispering beside me.

I look at him and gives him a long stare.

Chanwoo squirms and slowly moves away from me. "Yah, Goo Junhue. You're starting to creep me out man. Stop with the staring."

I look around the room. I, together with the other Bestowed are currently caged in our quarters. After our YG Drug Manufacturing Facility got blown up, an emergency meeting was called. YG's top executives and heads are already inside the conference room to talk about our current predicament.

I look at the others. They all look nervous. Even the Shadow, Kim Donghyuk who hates to be seen hasn't bothered to hide his own presence from us. And there's Jennie-noona. Usually, she looks chic and confident in herself but now, she's just staring blankly into nothingness. I also notice the two new Bestowed, the Lee siblings. Apparently, the Commander brought them here himself. Only Bobby-hyung is not around since he left a moment ago to join the said meeting. It was originally Hanbin hyung's job but then he's gone.

"I need to tell you something." I tell Chanwoo but i suddenly shiver when i remember something. "Ani, never mind."

"What is it?" Chanwoo looks annoyed. "Tell me."

"But CL-sunbae will surely kill me in my sleep if i told anyone about it."

"Then don't!" This time, Lisa barges into our conversation, looking as pissed as ever.

"Yah! Who told you to join our conversation?" I growl.

"Then shut your trap! We're trying to rest here." Lisa growls back.

"You skinny vampire!" I grit my teeth.

"What did you just say?" I can see Lisa's eyes widening.

"Yah! Stop it you two." Jinhwan-hyung warns us. "We're all in trouble here now that the Facility that's making our medicine got blown up."

I immediately purse my lips. We were told about our condition. The reason why we often feel agitated and lose control is becuase of the side effects of having Stows and there's a certain type of drug that keeps the side effects at bay but the Facility that produces this drug got destroyed last night. I sigh and look away from Jinhwan-hyung. He can be scary sometimes and i don't want to get into his bad side.

"Rosé, you alright?" I turn and see Hyunhyeong-hyung checking up on Rosé.

Rosé tries to smile. "I'm alright. Just tired."

I suddenly feel ashamed. Rosé healed us from our wounds after the attack and they're beginning to take a toll on her. When i notice that everything seems to be quiet and back to normal, i turn to Chanwoo.

"Last night, three suspicious people showed up during my and CL-sunbae's round." I whisper.

Chanwoo gives me a questioning look. "You mean those people who came to attack us?"

I shake my head. "No, they didn't have masks on them. They didn't attack us at all, instead they just talked to CL-sunbae."

I can see Chanwoo's confused look.

"I'm telling you, there's something between those people and CL-sunbae." I add. "She even asked me to cover us with my illusion while she tries to talk to them."

"And?" Chanwoo leans closer towards me.

"Sunbae threatened me not to speak of it to anyone."

"Aishh." Chanwoo suddenly hits my arm. "Yah! You've just told me about it, you !"

My eyes widen in realization. "Omo! What will i do now? Yah, Jung Chanwoo, do you really think she will kill me now that i told someone about it?"

"Idiot." I hear Lisa whispers and laughs.

*****

"Bobby-ah!" I crane my neck to find the person who's calling me. "Over here!"

I turn and finally see Seungri-hyung waving at me. He's sitting together with the other Elites. I approach them and bow my head towards the sunbaes. Seungri-hyung immediately smiles while Taeyang-sunbae acknowledges me by nodding. I slightly furrow my eyebrows. Taeyang-sunbae is the one who always makes a fuss about our kind but after that incident where Jisoo and i saved him from the hands of the enemy Rare, he became more tolerable.

"Take a seat." GD-sunbae orders.

Seungri-hyung immediately pulls me beside him. "I'm still not used of seeing you here. You know, B.i used to occupy that seat."

We all fall into silence. I see Seungri-hyung's surprised look. He might've realized his mistake.

"Um--" Seungri-hyung stutters. "I'm sorry, Bobby-ah. I didn't mean to--"

"It's okay hyung." I say while trying to look away.

"You and that irresponsible mouth of yours." CL-sunbae hits him below the table and the poor guy yelps in pain.

"Quit it you two." GD-sunbae scolds.

I just sigh, shaking my head. I try to ignore their bickerings and look around the huge room. Tablo-hyung is already here with his two other colleagues, Kim Haesol also known as Zion T. and Kim Byunghoon who prefers the name Kush. Just like with their Dept. Head, Tablo-hyung, they're also wearing matching jumpsuits. The doctors, Kang Daesung and Park Bom are present too but not their superior, Professor Psy.

"Where's Commander Tukutz?" I hear Teayang-sunbae asks GD-sunbae.

"He's out for the moment." GD-sunbae answers.

"He said he's going to check up on something first before coming here." CL-sunbae adds.

"Check something what exactly?" Taeyang-sunbae scratches his head when no one answers him.

"What else do you expect from our commander?" TOP-sunbae scoffs. "He's always missing out the fun."

"Hush! The General's here." GD-sunbae stands up and we follow.

General Teddy Park is accompanied by his captain, Mithra Jin. They sit on their designated seats. The Engineering and Technology Dept. Head, Tablo-hyung turns to the two Doctors.

"And where's your Dept. Head?" He asks. "All the Dept. Heads are here except for yours."

"I'm sorry but the Professor is currently preoccupied at the moment." Doctor Kang bows his head. "He sent us instead so you can start the meeting if you want."

"But i don't see the YG Head." Taeyang-sunbae looks at our own Dept. Head, General Teddy Park. "Where is he during an important meeting like this."

"He's not feeling well." The General answers.

I can feel the sudden change in the atmosphere. Some of the people inside shift uncomfortably on their seats. These people include GD-sunbae, CL-sunbae, Seungri-hyung and Doctor Park Bom. I can feel my eyebrows furrowing. Perhaps, these people know something that we don't.

"Then, i'll start." Captain Mithra glares at our direction, where the elites and the other members of the special foces are currently sitting. "Just what the hell happened? You already got a tip of the attack but you still failed."

I can see my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter