Impact

My Penguin!


Kyungsoo pushed his way through a group of people standing at the entrance to the cafe area, not caring if he knocked into people in the process. Chanyeol was here, damn it, he had to make sure he was okay. as he moved closer to the center of the crowd, he heard growling.

"Yeol? Yeol, where are you?" he broke through the crowd finally and almost tripped, but Yifan caught him and righted the smaller man.

"Yifan! Where's Yeol?" 

"He's over there."  was all the large hybrid said as he pointed to where his owner, Tao and a man who was only a few inches shorter seemed to be arguing. 

He spotted Chanyeol who was pacing with his hands tugging nervously at his hair. he was closer to the wall than he was to Tao so Kyungsoo ran over and wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's waist. 

"Yeol! Holy , what is going on?! I was so worried something happened to you!" Chanyeol growled for a second before he was snapped out of his thoughts and back into reality, realizing his boyfriend was the one grabbing him this time, not his former owner. 

"Soo? oh my god Soo, don't make me go back to him, please!  Please Soo, I want to stay with you!"

"Chanyeol? Who is it? Is that..." the realization that this was Chanyeol's former owner hit Kyungsoo hard and he acted without thinking, releasing his grip on Chanyeol and stomping over to the two arguing men. 

No one expected the smaller man there to his fist back and punch Jihoon hard enough to break his nose and knock him on his but he did.  Later, Kyungsoo would blame the adrenaline coursing through his veins, but for right now, he'd just continue acting on impulse.

"What the ?!" Jihoon tried to stand and wobbled slightly, whoever this man was, he hit like a ton of bricks.

"Don't you what the me! You deserved that for abandoning Yeol and daring to even come here again!" at this point, Tao was physically restraining Kyungsoo, lifting him off his feet, so he didn't unleash hell on the man in front of him. 

Unfortunately for Tao, he didn't realize that restraining a pissed off Kyungsoo was no easy task and a bad idea on top of that. 

Kyungsoo thought quickly and mule kicked Tao so he'd drop him, landing on his feet he launched himself forward as JiHoon threw a punch.

Kyungsoo closed his eyes.

Flesh collided with flesh.

Kyungsoo heard the impact however he didn't feel any pain, instead, he felt a familiar low rumble.

That's when Kyungsoo opened his eyes to see Chanyeol's back. Chanyeol had blocked the punch for him. JiHoon had hit Chanyeol, and judging by the growls coming from the hybrid, it was a big mistake.

Everything had happened quickly from there, at least to Kyungsoo's eyes.

JiHoon took a step backward as Chanyeol moved forward, the growls intensifying as he reached forward, grabbing the front of JiHoon's shirt. The shorter man had fear in his eyes as the large hybrid lifted him so they were face to face, noses bumping as Chanyeol spoke slowly, his voice deeper than usual and laced with something dangerous.

"If you ever, ever, and I do mean ever, come near Kyungsoo like that again I will personally free your spirit from your body..."  with that Chanyeol dropped JiHoon and turned around, heading back toward Kyungsoo who was looking at him with a weird mixture of awe and confusion.

"You okay, Penguin?" 

Kyungsoo just nodded and wrapped his arms around Chanyeol, burying himself in the hybrid's embrace.

"Well, this isn't how I intended to spend my lunch." Tao had waddled over with a growling Yifan a few moments later, rubbing his leg when he stopped.

Kyungsoo looked up and felt a small bolt of guilt go through him.

"Sorry, Tao."

"You're lucky I understand, Soo. but damn you're scary when you're pissed off." Tao chuckled and Yifan stopped growling.

"Honestly I'm usually not that bad... But when I realized who that guy was..."  Kyungsoo sighed and buried his face in Chanyeol's shirt. The adrenaline may have been wearing off, but now he felt like his heart was going to explode. 

What was going to happen now that this guy was back in the picture?

Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo and looked over to JiHoon, who was just now being helped off the floor by Kyung and Zico.


It was Yifan who finally spoke up after that.  "Let's go sit in the back and calm down.  Today's been a hell of a day."

--- 

Yifan had wandered off to the kitchen after everyone had settled into the break room, he was going to grab something to eat that they could share.

When he made it to the kitchen, Yifan found the usual employees running around busy with their work and he also found the pink haired cat that rushed in looking for help earlier. He was clean now and dressed in a large sweatshirt that he'd gotten from somewhere.

the more he looked at the sweatshirt, the more Yifan thought it may have been one of Luhan's spares he had left here. but he wasn't sure, and it really wasn't his business anyway.

Yifan grabbed the food he came for and headed back to the breakroom, not bothering to glance at the cat hybrid again.

---

JiHoon was sitting at a table in the cafe, talking with the pitbull hybrids that helped him up.

As it turned out, Zico and Kyung weren't so bad. they were hyper and talked over each other a lot throughout the conversation, but it wasn't really annoying. 

When he asked about Chanyeol and the man who had broken his nose, they only said that 'They were scary.' the only other things he could get out of them about those two was the fact that the man -Kyungsoo, as JiHoon had learned his name was-  wasn't going to be allowed to adopt Chanyeol, though, the smaller found out and changed it quickly, He also learned that Chanyeol had apparently been aggressive before.

Hearing that Chanyeol was aggressive was shocking, and under normal circumstances, he never would have believed it, but after the things that happened today, he knew these two were most likely telling him the truth. 

Now he just needed to figure out how he could get his hybrid away from the man who seemed to make the hybrid more aggressive.


Everything was fine when Chanyeol was with him. He was dorky, clumsy and would never hurt a fly.

So why was he like this with Kyungsoo? JiHoon planned to find out.

 


I'm so sorry guys! I meant to give you a bonus update, but time got away from me, and the internet failed and well, I failed also.

I know this is short, and late T-T but it's what I could do for now. Next chapter will be better, I swear. ^^ (Also I am working on the side stories for this, atm. so I might start posting them. and I might be outlining a BangDae B.A.P fic, but that's iffy, because weird things have happened in that direction lately, and Ijdefk.)

Anywhos.

WAHHHH THANKS TO ALL OF MY COMMENTERS, SUBSCRIBERS, UPVOTES, YOU GUYS MAKE MY DAY SOOO MUCH BETTER ILU! <3 

- Miki