Silver lover - chapter 2

Silver lover

Jeongyeons POV.

 

    I knew Nayeon was hiding something from me. I know her better than anyone. I hate seeing her sad. I hate it more than anything. 

 

    When she was walking back to our seats I gathered her things for her.  There was a huge crowd waiting for us outside of the venue.

 

    “Heres your stuff.” I handed her big bag to her. She accepted it gratefully, with a forced smile. She began to walk to the bus door, but stopped halfway.

 

    “Hey.. Um, Im not feeling very well. I don't think Ill be able to greet all of those people.”She looked at the floor once again.  I walked over to her and placed my hand on her shoulder.

 

    “Thats alright. Just try and run okay?” I said handing our things to the doorman. She nodded and stepped off the bus.

    When i got off the bus i could barely get through the big crowd of people.

 

    There were tons of flashes and bright lights, screaming fans, but despite all that I could only think of one person.

 

    I saw Nayeon struggling to stand. I pushed through the crowds of people and took her by the arm, preventing her from falling.

 

    I put my arm around her and shoved through everybody. 

The press followed us with big cameras. I pulled her in tightly and continued walking.

     Once we were inside i stepped back. “Are you okay? Did you hurt anything?” I asked rubbing her shoulders.

 

    “Yes. Thank you so much!” She said brushing herself off.

I looked out the door, glaring at the reporters. 

    Once we arrived in our dressing room, everyone had already gone out to explore. I looked around the room. Nayeon stared intensely at her refelction.

 

    “Hey, do you think I need to lose weight?” She asked placing her hands on her hips. I looked at her, confused as ever.

 

    “Youre kidding right? Don't even think about going on a diet. You'll die if you get any skinnier” I said rolling my eyes. 

 

    She reached over to pinch me. I dodged her, she chased after me. I moved out of the way and went behind her, lifting her up. I threw her over my shoulder. She laughed loudly. 

      "Now! Repeat after me and Ill release you! I, bunny face, take Jungyeon to be my lawfully wedded-"

She kicked me. I shook my head.

 

    "Alright you asked for it!" She kicked spasticly.

 

    “Put me down! AGH stop!” She screamed. I ran, carrying her. As i ran I didn't notice the cord, lying on the ground. I tripped over it and we went flying. She landed right ontop of me.

 

    Our faces were inches away. I looked into her eyes. Her beautiful features shone the brightest when she smiles.

 

    “Are you….ok?” She asked still not moving. I stared at her lovingly, nodding.

 

We slowly leaned in closer. I felt something almost as if my whole body was heating up. Nayeons smile grew softer as she bit her lip.