Wearing my sweatshirts.

Silver lover

Jungyeons pov

 

 

Well. Our hiding spot had been discovered, both of us were soaking wet as we ran.  Shoving past the press was difficult but im strong. We bolted to our room, slamming the door behind us.

 

    Nayeon paced the room. Her eyes screamed with worry and anxiety. She shivered in the wet sweatshirt she was wearing. 

 

    “Hey, take that off. You're gonna catch a cold.” I pulled out a towel from the cabinet and handed it to her. She wrapped herself in it and sat. 

 

    I changed into some warm pajamas and joined her. “Go take a shower. Ill call up some tea.” She silently nodded and left for the bathroom. Minutes went by and no service was available. 

 

I groaned. I could really use some damn tea right then. 

 

    I flopped down on the big bed, sinking into it. I didn't want to think anymore. I just wanted to be with her. I wanted to laugh and cry with her. Forever.

 

    A few minutes later she pranced in wearing her pink towel wrap. Her hair was halfway dry, I guess she didn't feel like finishing it tonight. I dont blame her.

 

    “Jungyeon can I wear one of your sweatshirts?” She asked sweetly. I nodded and tossed her an oversized one. She smiled and her cheeks tinted pink.

    It fit like a dress on her skinny body. The sleeves covered up her delicate hands. She twirled around over and over.  I laughed and tackled her on the bed. I tickled her sides as she screamed for mercy. 

 

    “Kiss me and Ill stop.” i demanded. She gasped for breath “Okay! S-stop!” I let her go and she rolled off of the bed.

 

    Standing up she roughly grabbed my face and smushed my lips against hers. I laughed and pulled back the comforter. “I dont think we can have tea this late.” I said crawling into the bed.

 

    “Thats ok. Ill be fine” She answered as she snuggled under the blankets. I switched on the tv to our kiddie channel. She stared intensely at the ceiling. 

 

    I pulled her in closer to me, her face lightly. “Its gonna be okay. Its not like they caught us doing anything terrible. We were just swimming.” 

 

    Her distressed expression softened. “Youre right.” She swung her leg over my waist like always. I wrapped my strong arms around her slim waist.

 

    Time freezes. Our hearts beat at the same pace. Its just her and I. No matter what. It will always be the two of us. Forever.

 

 

authors note; sorry i havent updated! ill work harder from now on. hope you enjoyed this fluffy chapter