silver lover chapter 6

Silver lover

 

 

Authors note: OK SO IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED! i have been busy with work. But im out for Christmas so ill have lots of time to update! I will say right now that this chapter is very descriptive, i dont go harshly into detail but id like to, tell me if thats ok with you all, ANY WAYYYYYS ENJOY!

 

Jungyeons Pov.

    

        Out of nowhere nayeon just kissed me i never saw it coming. I had wanted to kiss her forever. Its like she had read my mind. I opened my mouth inviting her.

    

    But what did this all mean? Kissing her was like I was in a dream. And I never wanted to awaken. But we were cut short.

 

    “Momo?!” Nayeon suddenly screamed, breaking our kiss.

I whipped around. Momo held up her phone to where we could see it. Her facial expression portraying pure shock.

 

    The blonde quickly recollected herself. Her eyes narrowed at us and she formed a small, evil looking smile.

    “What a lovely photo. Don't you think?” She said waving it in the air. I stiffened.

 

    Nayeon sat up frantically looking at me.

        “Delete it.” I said in a demanding tone.

     

    Momo giggled. “Ooh you're going to pull out you deep voice…Its attractive yes, But it doesn't fool me.” She turned around and skipped down the hallway.

 

    I jumped off the bed and ran after her. She couldn't out run me.  I caught her at the elevator, grabbing her wrist. She tried to break loose. 

 

    I then tightened my grip around her. ‘You wouldn't threaten another woman that way” She said appalled.“Try me” I said sharply. 

 

    She didn't move, knowing I was stronger than she was.

I snatched the phone from her. Luckily it was open to the photos app. I deleted the photo quickly. 

    “Jesus.. Your jealousy has gotten the best of you.”

 

    I roughly let go of her, causing her to stumble forwards. 

“Give me my phone!” She said, pulling it from my grasp. I glared at her. She still looked shaken, She must've really been afraid of me just then. 

 

    Momo dashed for the stairs in a frightened state. What had gotten into her? 

 

    I jogged back to our bedroom and locked the door.

      

    My love sat on the bed shaking with fear, if momo had taken that to anyone then we would both be ruined.

 

    “Its fine Nay. I deleted it.” She sighed in relief. I climbed back onto the bed.

 

        “Now….” I said in a whisper

    Nayeons blush grew heavy. I had to feel her again. That fire set off inside of me when she kissed me. I pinned her to the bed and pressed my lips against hers.

 

    She let out a soft moan as she returned the kiss. My hand traveling to the zipper of her skirt. She lifted my shirt and i slipped it off. She looked at me with shining eyes. Gasping for breath in between each passionate kiss.

 

    “We….cant…dinner” She tried to say but gave up and fell back into my inviting lips. I on her collar bone. She slightly yelped, dying for more. 

 

    I knew we all had to be in the downstairs restaurant for dinner but i didn't care. In that moment, it was her and I. This moment cant slip away.

 

    I kissed lower and lower, her hands traveled up and down my back. she had surrendered herself to me. “I need you.” I sad in my deep raspy voice. 

 

    She breathed even heavier, Hopping on top of me. I reached up my hand trying to find the light switch. I felt around for a second, still locked in a passionate kiss, and finally found it. I hit it, and the lights were off, the night was ours.