Promise? Promise.

Silver lover

Nayeons pov.

 

Oh my god. We almost got caught mid . What if they knew? Jungyeon had gone white. It was up to me to solve this.

 

    Tzuyu looked nervous. “Is there something going on between you?” She repeated a bit more sternly. 

 

    Lucky for Jungyeon, Im an exceptional actress. 

“Hmm? Oh you girls wont ever believe what happened! So I tried on this dress.. and when we tried to get it off… it was stuck!” I began to laugh hysterically.

 

    “S-so then, Jungyeon had to h-help me!” I said in between laughs. Jungyeon caught on to my plan and began to laugh too.

 

    “It was almost impossible to get off!” She explained. Sana immediately began to giggle and hit Tzuyus arm. “Oh i wish I coulda seen it Ahaha!” Tzuyu softened a bit and laughed along. Sana leaned up and kissed her on the cheek.

 

    “Oops!” Tzuyus face turned bright red as we all giggled.

 

    Those two were precious. We met the others downstairs at the restaurant for lunch. We all ordered ramen, well, everyone but me. Im going on a serious diet. Its what i have to do.

 

    Once everyone received their ramen, i stayed on my phone. I prayed nobody would notice me until….

 

    “Where is yours?” Dahyun suddenly asked. I blushed and didn't reply.  

 

    “Yeah… You should order something.” Momo said from across the table, Her and jungyeon were trying each others food out. 

 

    “I- Uh… Had a huge breakfast!” I said nervously. Jungyeon looked at me dead in the eye, i dodged her and stared at the table.

 

    “Ok. As long as you're full.” Jihyo said rubbing my shoulder. I smiled at her and continued on my phone.

 

    Once everyone was finished Chaeyoung stood up. “Alright! First stop is the toy store! Theres a stuffed animal I want to buy!”

 

    Momo stood up beside her and pointed her finger In the air. “I second that!” Before anyone could interfere they both stood up and ran away.

 

    “Get back here you two!” Jihyo and Mina screamed as they chased them. 

 

    The rest of the girls laughed and ran to follow them. I linked arms with Tzuyu and we ran. Jungyeon followed, trying to catch up with me.

 

    Once we got into the toy shop, Sana was running around with a bubble wand. “In the name of the moon, Ill punish you!” She screamed pointing it at Dahyun.

 

    They were making references to Sailor moon. My favorite anime. Sana suddenly screeched “Look! Sailor Uranus!” And jungyeon entered smirking.

 

    Momo then shoved me into her. “And sailor Neptune!” I stumbled but Jungyeon caught me. I blushed furiously. Her resemblance to Haruka Tenoh made me shiver.

 

Chaeyoung jumped up and down excitedly. “Yes yes yay yay! They look just like them its perfect!” As if on cue, Mina came out of an aisle holding a handful of sailor moon toys. 

 

    She handed us what looked like plush dolls. One had a Sailor Neptune holding a violin in one hand. The other had Sailor Uranus smirking. I blushed looking at them.

 

    “Woah, and theyre soft Nayeon feel it!” I rubbed my face against mine. Jungyeon was already snuggling hers. I smiled brightly,

 

        “Jungyeon lets get them!” She shrugged in agreement and we walked to the counter together to pay. We went outside the store and sat down on a bench. 

 

    Jungyeon handed me her Uranus doll and sat with it. I just stared at it, then her. “You two really could be twins.” I said astonished.

 

    Jungyeon just leaned in to me. I laid my head on her shoulder. I was so hungry. 

 

    “Nayeon, Im so worried about you.” I didn't know what to say. I just stared at the doll. I didn't want to have to talk about this.

 

    “You shouldn't be.” My voice was barely a whisper. Her fingers lightly my shoulders. I nuzzled deeper into the black leather of her jacket.

 

    “Its just a little diet. Im fine” She pressed her lips to the top of my head, her breathing light. She didn't kiss me, she just stayed there for a second.

 

    That moment was a moment of contentment and peace. 

“God. You're just so damn beautiful.” She said quietly as she looked into my eyes. 

 

    “You mean that?” She held out her pinky and I took it, locking it with mine. 

 

    “A promise, from me. Ill always mean it.” We sat with our pinkys together. Soon our hands were connected. I closed my eyes, smiling.

 

    She promised me. And promises are promises. No matter what.

 

   ——— This chapter gets me emotional. I may try to upload another tonight. This chapter was a mix of comedy and seriousness. SO theres more going on with Nayeon then she's telling Jungyeon..  Want to find out? Then comment!