Silver lover - chapter 4

Silver lover

Jungyeons point of view

 

“Sit” I said pointing to the vanity chair. She obeyed, and smiled at me.

 

    I began to put a light powder on her. She was easy to put makeup on. Her skin was very clear.

 

    “I want to wear your special lipgloss!” She demanded.

I continued with her face.

 

    “Nope. Im about to be out.” I said as i applied a pastel pink blush to her cheeks.

 

    “Whyyyyyy?!” She whined. I ignored her. 

“Close your eyes so I can do your eyeliner” I said bending down beside her.

 

    She pouted as she shut them. I finished the job fast and easy.

 

    “Ok open.” I put her mascara on for her. I looked closely at her face. I nodded my head in approval.

 

    She stared at her reflection. Slightly smiling.

“Thank you. It looks better than anything i could do”

 

    I wrapped my arms around her neck from behind her, putting my mouth to her ear.

 

    “You look beautiful either way. Take my word for it.” I whispered. I knew she had chill bumps. She gets like that. And   I love it.

 

    I finished up with my own makeup. Nayeon put on her bunny ears. She wore a white sweater with electric blue shorts.

 

    “You know.. Id feel really beautiful if I could wear that pretty lipgloss of yours” She said folding her hands behind her back.

 

    I threw the tube at her. “Use it all, and ill have your hide rabbit” I said smirking.

 

She did a jump of victory and happily applied the gloss. I winked at the mirror before re-entering our room.

 

    I held out my arm. “My lady” She linked hers with mine, blushing. We proceeded to the elevator. 

 

    “Oh, What floor is it?” Nayeon suddenly asked. I pressed on 7. “Its in the grand ballroom.”

 

    Her eyes lit up. “Ballroom? Like Princesses? WHY DIDNT WE DRESS UP?!” she screamed.

 

    I put my hands up. “I wasn't told to do anything like that. And besides, its not a literal ballroom. Just means its a big room.” I explained.

 

    She crossed her arms. She stepped out as the elevator doors opened. “I wish it was a real ball” she complained. 

    I rolled my eyes. “Lets go, we’re gonna be late.” She walked even slower. I smacked her “Quick like a bunny!” I said laughing.

 

    “Ok im going!” She said running from me. Chaeyoung was waiting at the door. Nayeon ran into her arms giving her a big hug.

 

    “Hi there!” Chaeyoung said cheerfully. She was genuinely lovable. I smiled at her, and we all three walked in together 

 

    We were doing a mini show today, followed by a fan signing. This was all to prepare us for our world tour, which was to be announced soon.

 

    The rest of the members were waiting for us. We took a hallway which led us backstage. Theres were at least 400 people there. I heard there were people outside as well, just hoping to hear our voices.

 

    I Heard the rowdiness of the crowd, it psyched me up. Nayeon was biting her nails. Its a nervous habit of hers. Mina approached her.

 

    “Why the nerves? Its all okay” Mina said hugging her tightly. Nayeon closed her eyes. 

 

    Jiyho made sure we were all lined up, and then led us out on stage. The crowd. went. Wild.  We performed TT perfectly for them.

 

    But Nayeon seemed so off. It really was worrying me by now. She faked a smile. She didn't have that same shine that she always does. The sign that showed she loved to be onstage. 

 

    Once we finished with our last song. We had an hour before the meet up. I was absolutely fed up by now. I couldn't watch my Nayeon be in this much pain.

 

    As we walked offstage. I grabbed her arm.

“Youre coming with me. right now.” She remained silent as I pulled her into a janitors closet, locking the door behind us.

 

authors note: Hi! So this is my first fanfic to post. Its not the best but im getting there. Please Please Please! Leave comments, anything you may want to see in this story, tell me! The real 2yeons coming i promise, so YEAH. I HOPE U ENJOY THE STORY!