silver lover chapter 7- Momo's secret

Silver lover

Nayeons pov.

 

    I woke up the next morning feeling dazed. The sunlight warmed my bare skin. the light flooded in through the transparent curtains.. I was covered by a thin white sheet.

 

    As my eyes adjusted, I realized what had happened the night before. Right beside me, lie the figure of the sleeping blonde. I gasped when i saw her ness and realized mine too. 

 

    I sat up, putting my hands to my head. No way I just did that. Jungyeon rolled over to face me. “Nay- Good morning.” She said yawning.

 

    I quickly covered myself with the sheet. “Last night.. we-“ She smirked at me “Yup.” I just had with Yoo Jungyeon I blushed furiously and jumped off of the bed. She laid right back down. So lazy.

 

    I threw on my silk robe and quickly tied my hair. “I- Need to go and make up some excuse so Jihyo doesn't kill us.” I rushed to the door.

 

    “Nayeon!” I stopped in my tracks. “How about you put some underwear on first..” She said face palming. I looked down at how my silk robe slightly opened. My face turned beet red, and I ran to do so.

 

    As I approached Jihyo, Momo, and dahyuns room, I became quite nervous. I needed to talk to Momo anyways about yesterday. And to my “fabulous luck”, she just happened to answer the door.

 

    She was wearing her pink pajamas and her hair was quite messy, her expression grew grim when she saw me. “What?” She couldn't make eye contact with me.

 

    “ Can we talk? “ She nodded, but still wouldn't look at me. She opened the door for me to come in. “Jihyo and Dahyun went to pick up breakfast.” She said as she cleared a chair for me to sit.

 

    “Would you like something to drink?” She asked politely. I shook my head. She sat in the chair across from me. “Listen Momo, I-“ 

 

    “No need to explain yourself. I know you two love each other, But it doesn't help that I love both of you.” I sharply looked up at her, astonished.

 

    She continued without looking at me, her gaze set on the window. “Ive always had a crush on you both, I could never choose who, but when i saw you together….” She took a deep breath.

 

    “My god, that hurt me.” I felt nothing but compassion for the girl at that moment. “Momo Im so sorry. I- we, had no clue” 

 

    She shook her head, “No im sorry, for my horrible behavior yesterday. I was just very shaken.” I reached over to hold her hand.

 

    “No please, Momo will you be okay?” She smiled at me. She held my hand back. “I will be fine, above all, i wish your happiness.” I gratefully looked at her. That was my momo.

 

    “Now Momo, I dont really want this to get out.” She began to laugh, “Oh my god of course not! I would never!” She said reassuringly.

 

    “I actually, kind of have a thing for Dahyun..” She said blushing slightly. I winked at her “I think she may be even more into you!” I had seen the way they looked at each other, they were head over heels.

 

    “Oh my!” We both giggled. I couldn't help myself, i leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. “Thank you… so much.” She smiled at me.

 

    ‘Youre welcome… Uh, Nayeon?” 

“Yes?” Her face was so red at that moment. Her eyes wandering down to my bare legs. “Youre n-not wearing pajamas u-under that?” She stutterd.

 

    I quickly blushed, avoiding her eyes. “I feel so impure.” I said holding my cheeks in my palms. Her jaw dropped.

 

    “You two?! OH MY GOD!” She practically screamed. I shushed her frantically. I nodded. Momo covered .

 

    “Wait tell me… Was she um.. experienced?” I hesitated before answering “y-yes…” Momo let out another excited scream, which caused me to put my hand over .

 

    “MOMO! You cannot tell anyone” I said seriously. She nodded swiftly. 

 

    “Alright Nay. Its our secret.” She held up her pinky, I linked mine with hers. 

 

    We both jumped at the sound of a deep raspy voice, “Whats this? A party without me?” Jeongyeon stood in the doorway with a smirk.

 

    Momo winked at me, before standing up and walking to Jungyeon. Inches away they stood. 

 

    Momo looked at me nervously. I smiled reassuringly. 

“Momo, tell her.” Momo nodded and faced the smirking blonde once again. 

 

    “I have something I've been keeping from you, Jungyeon.”

 

——-Wooooooo cliffhanger! You guys didn't really think id keep momo as a did you? Well if you want to see how jungyeon reacts to momo’s confession, what might happen to their precious secret?  WELL….. make sure to comment!

 

    The more you comment the more i write!