Lazy Mornings

Silver lover

Nayeons pov.

 

Knock knock.

 

    “jungyeon. Go.” I groaned. She only snored, squeezing me. 

 

    Knock knock.

 

    “Just a second!” I shouted as I tried to pry Jeongyeons hands off of me. She didn't even move as I slipped out of our large bed.

 

    I yawned as I opened the door. Momo stood there, her face was in a weak smile. “Hi momo. What is it?” I said opening the door wider.

 

    She walked in and sat on a chair. “Nayeon. You need to see this.” I immediately walked to her.

 

    “Oh no. Is it-” She only nodded, handing me her phone. An article had been posted on ‘All kpop’ all about our pool mascarade. I prepared myself for the worst.

 

    Except for, no hate had been intended. People seemed to be overjoyed with it. Comments overflowed with, “Im glad our girls had fun! Once loves you.” 

 

    At that moment my heart filled up with joy, It all hit me. How lucky I was I had Jungyeon, My amazing friends, This career, These fans. I was so blessed.

 

    My eyes watered a bit before I jumped onto the bed ontop of Jungyeon. “Get up sleepy!” I said tickling her.

 

    “Agh Nay! Whats your deal?!” She wrestled me a minute before grabbing me in a tight bear hug. 

 

    “We’re okay. We’re gonna be okay.” I said in a happy voice. Momo laughed and walked to the door. 

 

    “You two make me really happy.” She said with a smile and closed it behind her. 

 

    I looked into Jungyeons big eyes and was lost for a minute. I nuzzled my face against her and kissed her softly on the lips. 

 

    “I wish we could stay like this forever. You know?” I asked in a quiet voice. She pushed my jet black strands behind my ear and nodded. 

 

    “We’re always gonna be okay rabbit. Always.” I snuggled deeper into her arms. She scratched my back lightly. The morning sunlight shone through the curtains.

 

    My stomach growled. I had forgotten all about my insecurities when I was with her. I feel so beautiful in her arms. Its amazing.

 

    “Lets get some breakfast.” She whispered into my ear. I didn't hesitate. I nodded and she sat up. She took me by the waist and pulled me up with her.

 

    “We leave today. Lets pack.” I pushed her back down and jumped off the soft bed.

 

  My feet sunk into the soft carpet. I began to pack our suitcases. (Because Jungyeon couldn't pack well if her life depended on it.)

 

    I packed a while and Jungyeon rambled on about she couldn't complete her 26th level. She’d gone on and on about it for days.

 

    I rolled my eyes and folded her sweatpants. Once I zipped up the last suitcase I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind.

 

    “Im gonna take a shower. You wanna join me?” I heard a husky voice whisper into my ear. I giggled.

      

    “Id love to.” 

———————————————

      Ok so Im dedicating this chapter to my new friend Jess! She helped me out of my writers block and I am eternally grateful.  (Toy story reference) But yes please comment and subscribe to my story! Thank you!