silver lover - chapter 3

Silver lover

Nayeons pov

    The love of my life. I lied on top of her. I softly bit my lip. I couldn't help it, her irresistible good looks captivated me.

 

    My face grew hotter and hotter. She gazed into my eyes. Her hands slid to my waist. I inhaled lightly. 

    I moved my face closer to hers. Would she let me kiss her? She didn't move, She waited to see what id do next.

 

    I went for it. Right as i was about to kiss her, the door swung open. We froze.

 

    Sana and Tzuyus jaws dropped. My face became beat red.

I quickly hopped off of her. 

 

    “Its not-“ I stood up.

    “What it looks like” Jungyeon finished, brushing herself off.

 

    “Then what was it?” Tzuyu asked shutting the door quickly.  Sana hopped onto the vanity, curiously gazing at us.

 

    “We were horsing around and I fell. Jungyeon caught me.” I said looking at the floor.

 

    “Mom and Dad. Too cute” Sana said giggling.

“Put a sock in it squirrel” Jungyeon said.

 

    Tzuyu laughed and picked up her water bottle. She finished it and nervously fidgeted with her sweater.

“Whats up?” I said looking at her. She seemed anxious.

    She quickly snapped out of her daze.

 

    “Oh nothing really. Im just nervous for todays show.”

Sana hopped off of the counter and ran behind tzuyu, giving her a back hug.

 

    “Nothing to be afraid of silly. We will all have fun!” She nuzzled her face into tzuyus shoulder. 

 

    “Me and Nay need to head up to our room. See you two later!” Jungyeon said taking my hand.

    When we opened up our room Jungyeon immediately threw herself onto our queen sized bed. I shook my head and began to unpack her bag for her. 

 

    I the tv to my favorite drama. Jungyeon didn't like to argue over what we watch, because I always win. 

 

    Jungyeon was playing some game on her phone. She aggressively tapped the screen. I threw off my itchy tank top.

 

    I crawled onto the bed and lied down beside her. She continued playing for about 30 seconds, before angrily slamming it on the bed.

 

    “ I cant ever get past level 26!“ She screamed frustrated. I

“Im sorry” I said completely ignoring her. I was too focused on my show to listen right now.

    “Nayeon….” Her eyes wandered down to the sports bra a was wearing. I looked at her angrily.

    “And what exactly are you looking at?” I said.

 

    “Thats mine you know.” She said popping the strap.

I winced. I kicked her leg and rolled over.

 

    “Are you really gonna nap? Theres a fan signing in an hour.” She said inching closer to me. I didn't move.

    “I dont want to.” I said curling up.

 

She wrapped her arm around my bare waist. I was her little spoon right now. 

    “Well you have to. You love fan signings!” 

I did love them, but not anymore. I felt ugly.  

    All the other girls were so pretty.

 

“I- I guess you're right But…. could you do my makeup?” I said glumly.

 

    She flipped me over to face her. Her hands moved to my thigh. I didn't look at her in the eye.

 

    “Yeah I will . Why?” She said staring at me.

“Just not in the mood I guess” I said looking at her stomach.

 

    She squeezed my thigh. A rush of nervousness flew throughout my body. We touched each other like that a lot, but every time she did,     I felt like it was the first time.

    “Youre really pretty, You know that?” Her finger rested on my chin and gently pushed my head up to face her. I looked into her inviting eyes.

 

    “Youre sure?” I asked quietly. She was honest, always true to her word.  But I wondered.. Was I beautiful to her?

 

    She lightly scratched my leg, soothing me. It was my weakness for sure.

 

    “ Ive never believed in anything more “ She said.

Her hand rested on my rear. I blushed, Trying not to smile.

 

    I ended up giggling. My nervous giggle. She buried her face in my pillow. 

    “You dork!” She laughed. She sat up, quickly rubbing her eyes.

 

    “Okay Okay! Next time I wont ruin it!” I said confidently.

She eyed me. 

    “Yeah. When rabbits fly.” She said hopping off the bed.

I glared at her. But willingly followed to the bathroom.

 

   .