The pool at midnight.

Silver lover

Nayeons pov.

 

   `Jungyeon frantically threw the sheet over us. The girls were going to come in… and see us. What kind of explanation could we give them for this?

 

    I made a gesture as if my hands were slicing the air. Trying to let momo know we needed a second. 

 

    “G-guys. They aren't ready for us just now.” Chaeyoung began to whine. “But I wanna go in!” Momo didn't move her arm from blocking the doorway.

 

    We couldn't get up, If we did then they'd see us. So jungyeon slowly pulled up the large blanket and we snuck under. We layered ourselves and pulled stuffed animals around us.

 

    The girls finally shoved themselves in. My heart was speeding out of my chest. Jungyeons arm was still wrapped securely around my bare stomach. 

 

    The girls all ran to our cart of gifts and played with our toys. Tzuyu walked over to the bed. “You two sure are, bundled up? Shall we call it?” 

 

    She sat on the edge of the bed. I slid even farther down under the covers. She then looked to the floor and picked up what we would have been better off hiding.

 

    Our clothes.

 

      I held my breath as she took the rim of our blanket and slowly pulled it down to reveal our bare shoulders. Her face was a poem. 

 

    I was frozen. She simply stood up. “Theyre asleep. Lets go.” 

 

    As she shooed the girls out she locked our door for us and left. I shot up, sweating.

 

    My eyes began to water. “. She knows. God she knows now!” I buried my face in my hands.

 

    Jungyeon thought a second before shrugging. “Well she covered for us didn't she?” I slapped her on the arm angrily  before jumping out of bed.

 

    “Oh stop staring at me you damn ert” Her eyes wandered up and down my body anyway. 

 

    “Come back to bed.” She begged. Her bottom lip completed her perfect pout. I rolled my eyes and then crawled into her arms. It didn't last long because before i knew it, her hands had traveled in between my legs.

 

    Hours later we had officially worn each other out. I was changed into an oversized sweatshirt. I thew my hair into a messy bun.

 

     I was browsing shoes on my lap top while Jungyeon was whining about some 26th level she couldn't complete.

 

    “Im bored!” She said standing up. I shut my laptop and sat up lazily. “Lets go somewhere then.” I said smiling.

 

    “Youre crazy. Its night time and we’d never be allowed out.” She said sitting down beside me. 

 

    “Well then, I guess we will have to sneak out.” My sly smile delivered the message to her. 

 

    “I like this side of you.” She said evily. I giggled and looked out the window at the dark nights sky.

 

    “Theres a roof top pool. Id like to go up and see the stars.” She nodded and stood up. As we got our shoes on, we snuck out the door.

 

    It was almost as if we were in a spy movie. We ducked at any sign of people until we made our way to the elevator.

    I snuck a quick kiss on her cheek before hitting the button to the top floor.

 

    Once we arrived on the roof, I was in awe. The starry sky surrounded us. The moon provided light for us. The pool lights were lit, making golden rays shimmer throughout the turquoise water.

 

    “Oh how pretty!” I said running around. Jungyeon giggled and followed me. 

 

    “We should come here every night!” I said as I glanced up at the sky once again. Jungyeon nodded and held my hand.

 

    She had a rather strange smirk on her face. I ignored it and leaned in to kiss her. She broke the kiss after a few seconds. 

 

    “Nayeon, how are you? Seriously.” I sighed and led her to the pool chairs to sit. “Better. Its just this whole not eating thing has been a habit lately” 

 

    She tightly squeezed my hand, “Well its not healthy. You need to use your head” I nodded quietly, trying to change the subject. 

 

    “You’re not healthy. You're a rat!” I finally remarked, sticking out my tongue. 

 

    “YOU TAKE THAT BACK” She said as she stood up. I glared at her laughed. 

 

    “Make me!” I dared. She shook her head “Youve given me no choice.”

 

    She scooped me up and ran over to the pool. “Jungyeon NO!!!”I screamed helplessly. 

 

    She held me tighter. But we both lost our balance, and in we went. 

        I came up gasping for breath. Jungyeons bangs were in her face. I giggled and pushed them back for her. She suddenly pulled me into a deep kiss. My large sweatshirt was now most likely ruined.

 

    But i hardly cared. I was here in this magical place having the time of my life. We swam and played an endless amount of pool games.

 

    I was about to push her off the diving board when I saw it.

 

    Flash

 

The flash of a camera. “Jeongyeon” I held onto her arm. Suddenly a group of people with cameras emerged. Jungyeon held me closer.

 

    She kept her head down and mine was buried in her chest. But the door was so hard to reach. 

 

    Flash, Flash, Flash.

 

We were surrounded.