Silver lover - chapter 5

Silver lover

Nayeons point of view

 

    I had a terrible performance, I feel as if im just not good enough. Jungyeon pulled me into the janitors closet. I knew she was about to scold me for not being my best today. And i was prepared for it.

 

    I looked at my shoes, ready for her wrath, but nothing happened. To my great surprise, she roughly hugged me. I hugged her back.

 

    I couldn't hold it in any longer, I couldn't keep pretending nothing was wrong, that i wasn't sad and tired. I began to sob into her arms.

 

    She pet me softly. She ruffled my hair like she always does. “Shh. Just cry. No need to explain anything right now.” She said quietly.

 

    We sunk to the floor. She sat against the wall as I cried into her chest. “Shh” She repeated. I began to stop crying. I sniffed.

 

    “Im sorry.” I said sitting up. She held onto my hand.

“You need to tell me whats going on. Im here for you and always have been.” She said.

 

    I took a deep breath. “It started with the comments. Those remarks really made me think. All i can focus on are my insecurities. Everything wrong with me stands out, I continuously compare myself to everyone else. And in my eyes, im not good enough.” I said meekly. 

    It felt so good to finally let it off my chest.

    She continued to pet me for a long time before she finally spoke. “Man, you get on my nerves.” I looked up at her confused.

 

    “You say all of these untrue things. Ive known you for 6 years. Its always been you and me. Your perky spirit keeps me in a good mood always, and your beauty? Don't even get me started.” She said slightly laughing.

 

    “now im not one to get deep or anything but ever since you came into my life, its been amazing. better than that.” She admitted. I knew she really did hate coming to terms with her feelings.

 

    So why would she do that for me? For some reason I felt a warmth, rising in my chest. Almost like happiness was overtaking me.

 

    I sat up to face her. I didn't know how to put my feelings into words. She would have no idea how much she just helped me.

 

    “Thank you. so much.” I finally said.    

     I leaned against her shoulder and kissed her cheek. She didn't fight this time. She simply let me.

 

    “Now lets go in. We are pros aren't we?” I said standing up. She looked at me and stood up too. We joined hands.

 

    She squeezed my hand. “Are you sure you still want to do the meet up after your breakdown?” She asked.

 

    I nodded. “Ill be just fine. Just stay by me ok?” I requested. She smiled at me, before opening the door.

 

    As we walked in to sit at the table, The rest of the girls were all talking. I sat in my seat and Jungyeon sat beside me.

 

    The meeting went well. I met some very kind fans. I wasn't myself at all though. 

    Right after the fan signing ended, Momo approached jungyeon.

 

    “Wanna go get ice cream down the street? Im going with Dahyun.” I stared at them for a second and continued packing up all my gifts. 

 

    Momo sure was being cold towards me today. Not inviting me like that. I Put my gifts on a cart and walked to the elevator.

 

    Jungyeon could go get her ice-cream with stupid momo. Like I care. Right as the elevator doors started to close, a hand stopped them.

 

    I jumped back. To my surprise, it was her. I saw she had no ice cream in her hands. 

 

    “Werent you going with-“ 

“I said no. Im taking care of my bunny right now.” Jungyeon cut me off. My face flushed. I lightly pushed her and pressed on our floor.

 

    When we entered our room i immediately stripped out of my clothes. She tossed me a large t-shirt. “You sure you want to wear that? You look fine with no clothes on at a-“ I threw one of my new stuffed animals at her, cutting her off.

 

    “Nice try there slick” I threw on the big t-shirt and hopped into the bed. I snuggled into her cozily and she a little kids movie.

 

    We like to make fun of those a lot. We laughed and laughed. She stood up on the bed and began to imitate one of the characters. I laughed hysterically.

 

    She was struggling to balance. I grabbed her ankle, causing her to fall back onto the soft surface. She sat up and scratched her head.

    I rolled over. To the point where I was almost in a straddling position. She looked at me, surprised at my sudden gesture.

 

    Everything fell into place at that very second. I had felt it for 6 years. The endless heat between us. The constant teasing. All to ignore what was really happening. I let her touch me and never questioned it. It all made sense. I loved her. I always have.

 

    “Jungyeon. Tell me….. what you always tell me” I said in a faint whisper. She placed her hands on my waist. I leaned in.

 

    “You are number 1.” She whispered back. I pressed myself against her.

    “Then show me.” I didn't think twice before forcing myself into a kiss. I had wanted to kiss her for so long. 

 

    Her hands moved downwards. She returned the kiss, and it lasted for a good 3 minutes. I suddenly sat up and held my red face. 

 

    “Im sorry” I said looking down. I was so embarrassed. I just kissed her. What am I doing? 

 

    “Nayeon.” I looked at her. I couldn't look into her eyes. I just couldn’t. I tried to get off the bed but she took ahold of my arm. She pulled me back.

 

And we fell into a passionate make out. I felt the heat building. I felt a sensation that I never had before. But it was interrupted, when the door opened.

 

    There stood a shocked momo. She took out her cell phone. 

 

    Captured.

 

 

--OKKKKKK SOOO I KNOW THAT WAS CRAZY DRAMATIC AND SO FREAKING MUCH JUST HAPPENED BUT I KNOW AT THE SAME TIME EVERYTHING I WANT 2YEON TO DO THEY DID. (btw im sorry for all the momo stans out there shes a in this story.) ANYWAY COMMENT!