chapter 8- The dressing room

Silver lover

Jungyeons pov

 

    I looked at the nervous momo. “Would you like to explain yourself?” I said cooly as I leaned against the wall. She took a deep breath. 

 

    “Um- I liked you.. and Nayeon.” I just looked at her. I knew all along but kept it to myself. “Right. I know.” Momo opened her eyes and looked at me. Her expression shocked.

 

    “WHAT? you knew?!” I laughed, nodding. “Yeah.” Her face turned a shade of pink. “But i’m glad that you're with Nayeon now. You two are meant for each other.”

 

    Momo really was kind and pure. Sometimes her emotions  got the best of her. But she's still my best friend.

 

    Me and Nayeon both blushed furiously. I hugged momo.  

“Youll find someone.” I said petting her softly. Nayeon stood up. “Jungyeon, we’d best be getting back to our room to get ready ah?” 

 

    I nodded and opened the door for her. Momo happily smiled and saw us out. As we began to walk Nayeon looked un-easy. “Somethin' wrong?” I asked. 

 

    “Um  its just…. Am I too fat? Since you've now seen……. Um, all of me, you would know. What do I need to change.” I looked at her for a second, totally confused. There was nothing about her I would change.

 

    “Theres not a single inch you thats not perfect.” I stopped to put my hand over my mouth. “Man I've gotten way too soft” I said shaking my head.

 

    Her blush grew stronger. We walked in silence backed to our suite. Nayeon changed the channel to the morning cartoons. “Im gonna order some tea. You want breakfast?” 

 

    I jumped on the bed. “Yeah sure, dont you?” I said pulling out my phone. I can never beat that damn 26th level. “No.. Now, what do you want?” I continued to struggle with my racing game.

 

    “My usual” She placed her hands on her visible hipbones. I wondered if that was healthy. “They are not going to have cheesy eggs with buttermilk biscuits topped with strawberry jam all on a baby blue plate with a side of cherries!” She said exasperated.

 

    I rolled my eyes. “Fine! Closest thing to it then!” She shook her head disapprovingly and walked into the bathroom to call room service.

 

    She came out ten minutes later fully ready. She wore a large black sweatshirt and white leggings. Her Adidas tennis shoes were black and white, She looked well put together.

 

    I didn't bother getting dressed yet. We were all going out to the mall later but i had plenty of time. I could get ready in 5 minutes. When my food arrived I practically attacked it. 

 

    Nayeon held her stomach. When she noticed me staring she faked a smile. I could her her tummy grumbling. I held out a biscuit to her. 

 

    “Here. I know you're hungry.” She shook her head. 

“No, No im not! You eat your breakfast, ill have something later.” I looked at her confused. 

 

    I figured I shouldn't test her privacy. She's fiery for sure. I changed into my leather jacket. She messed with my hair for a second before we left.

 

    “Where do we meet the others?” I asked opening the door for her. She looked at her phone for a second and then nodded at it. “Mall. We can shop around until the others arrive”

 

    Our car was waiting outside for us. A few fans were waiting in the lobby. We smiled and bowed to them. They requested photos and we cheerfully agreed. 

 

    I shoved Nay once we were in the back seat and she glared evily. We were soon in a backseat war.  The driver looked very annoyed.“We have arrived.” 

 

    I had Nayeon in a head lock when the car halted. We both blushed and apologized. We entered the mall and Nayeon stared in awe at all of the stores. 

 

    “Ive never been to an indoor mall… This is astonishing” Im Nayeon has never been to an indoor mall?! What is this madness?

 

    She smiled cheerfully as she wandered onto the escalator.

    I turned around and saw her halfway up. I ran after her quickly. “Hey Hey! Dont get lost there!”

 

    She wandered into a clothing store. I caught up with her, having run out of breath. “I told you not to run off without me-“ I stopped to stare as she was admiring a black strapless dress.

 

    It looked like something you'd go clubbing In. But her expression was sad, as if she longed for it. As she turned to me I walked over. I ran my hand up the dress. “Pretty.” I said feeling the satin fabric.

 

    “I- I want to try it on…but i wont look good In it.” She turned to exit but i took ahold of the hood on her sweatshirt. I still stood in place with my hand on my hip. 

 

    “Try it on, Ill come with you.” She was resistant, but nodded. Once the woman gave us a dressing room I sat down on the couches outside of it.

 

    The girl working there looked about my age, maybe a little younger. Her dark brown hair was quite long and curly and Her blue eyeshadow was shimmery in the light.

    

            She walked over to me.

    

    “Im sorry to ask this but.. Aren't you Jeongyeon?” I laughed a second before nodding yes. She looked ecstatic before recollecting herself. 

 

    “So this means that was….” I smirked before finishing her sentence. “Im Nayeon. She's trying on a dress right now.” 

 

    “C-can I have a hug?” She suddenly asked. I looked a bit surprised before answering sure. I didn't see a problem with embracing a fan. I hugged the girl tightly. As we let go the girl squealed and bowed to me before running away.

    A few seconds later A glistening Nayeon appeared. The dress fit her like a second skin, hugging all her curves. It stopped right on her thighs. 

 

    All I could do was stare. She smiled, It made me so happy to see that smile. She walked over to me her legs seemed longer than ever. 

 

    “You…look like…..M-model!” I managed to say. Id never seen her like this before. I stood up from the couch. We walked towards each other. “You think so?”

 

    I placed my hand on her thigh. My phone began to ring. Nayeon took it from my back pocket. She answered it immediately.

 

    “Hi Mina! Yes, Yes. We are in a clothing store right now..Just tell us when you're here. Its on the second floor. Its called “Party” Yes. OK bye!” She handed my phone back to me and i slipped it in my back pocket again.

 

    She led me into the small dressing room. Our lips met and we kissed each other like there was no tomorrow. She broke it to say “I could use some help getting my dress off.” 

 

    I reached for the zipper, and her dress fell to her feet. I lost all control at that point and slammed her against the wall. She smirked at me. “Getting rough are we?” She grabbed both of my thighs and squeezed them. “I love it”.

    We made out for what seemed like forever and i was set on fire. I wanted to touch her so much. Everywhere. My hands made their way up to the inside of her thigh. I could feel that she was surprised but her heat was building as well.

 

    Right as I released her bra clasp there was a knock at the dressing room door. I froze. Nayeon roughly re- Connected her bra and began to redress. 

 

    “Nayeon? Wheres Jungyeon? Her text said shed meet us outside.” Nayeon shot me a deathly look. I was a helpless animal. I looked around, there was no where to hide.

 

    Nayeon slowly opened the door to reveal sana and tzuyu standing there, hand in hand. 

    She stepped out with her hands behind her back. I slowly followed, red faced.

 

    “Huh?! Jungyeon was in there? While you were…..” We both looked at each other desperately, hoping the other would spit out an excuse,

 

    Tzuyus face grew red as she pulled sana closer. “Is there something…..um, going on? Between the two of you?” 

 

    We stayed silent until Nayeon finally spoke up.

 

——— oooooooo cliff hanger! Are sana and  tzuyu going to figure out their secret? Are they willing to trust the group? if you want to know what happens next then leave lots of comments! They make me wanna write more! And this next chapters gonna be goooooood !