Silver lover- Chapter 1

Silver lover

Nayeons POV.

 

    I woke up very early this morning. We all had tech rehearsal for an upcoming show.. and its a 3 hour bus ride. We all picked partners for the bus. I sat with Jungyeon. For some reason I always do, even if we do fight all the time.

 

    I detest waking up early. Once we were settled on the bus i was planning on going right back to sleep. Unfortunately, Jungyeons an early riser. I saw my stuff had been moved. I stomped over to our seats. 

 

    “What do you think you're doing??” I said crossing my arms. She shrugged.

 

    “I wanted the window seat.” She said putting her feet on the seat in front of her. Jihyo turned around.

 

    “Dont put your feet up like that. Its bad manners!” 

Jeon groaned, slipping her feet back down. 

 

    I slipped in beside her. “Well im sleeping! And since you stole my window seat, you're paying the price!” I said snatching my blanket from her.

 

    “Hey! Share!” She said grabbing it back. I rolled my eyes and spread the blanket out where we could both fit. I laid my head on her shoulder. My eyes became heavy, and before i knew it, i was asleep.

 

    I was awoken by laughter. I slowly opened my eyes. Jungyeon patted my head. “Finally up?” She giggled.

 

    I fell right back onto her shoulder lazily. I wanted to sleep again!

 

    “Oh no you don’t.” She said lifting me up. I glared at her before reaching into my purse. I began to coat on my mascara. She watched me do so. 

 

    “Why put it on now? I wait until the show.” She said frowning. I smiled at her.

 

    “I feel insecure without it. I don't see a problem!” I said pulling out a bright orangey pink gloss. 

 

    “Makeups a bother.” She said as she took a sip of the water i brought us. I flicked her.

 

    “Thats because you don't need it. Not with that face” I said as i took one final look at my reflection.  She took ahold of my small mirror, making a funny face.

 

    I laughed. “Now you look dumb” I said stuffing the mirror in my purse once again. 

 

    The truth was, she looked the complete opposite. But i could never tell her that. 

 

    “You shouldn't be insecure.” she said quietly. Jungyeon has a soft side for sure. And a special one just for me.

 

    I looked at the floor.

    

     Lately people have been making comments saying that im ugly. They've said some very terrible things. 

    

    I know Jungyeon is aware of it. She's seen me sulking.

 

    I didn't look up. I could feel her staring at me. Whenever I thought of my appearance i remembered the comments that were made about me.

 

    I know she wanted me to open up to her about it. But I didn't want to seem weak. I don't want the others to know how sad I am right now. But she can see right through me.

 

    “You don't need makeup to be pretty alright?” She said shifting over closer to me. I grew nervous. Sometimes she intimidates me. It made my heart race and my face blush.

 

    “Well. I guess” I said trying to be cheerful. It wasn't working. I seemed fake. 

    She put her arm around me, Causing another rush of adrenaline. 

 

    “Hey listen.. If somethings bothering you, you can talk to me about it ok?” She said warmly. I finally looked up. I gave her a huge smile.

    “Of course, And if something ever is Ill tell you. I just got lost in thought there.” I lied. I lied straight through my teeth and she knew it.

 

    She stared at me once again. I couldn't make eye contact with her. She was determined to crack me. I quickly grabbed her water from her, changing the subject.

       I stole a long sip. She gasped, grabbing it back.

“What was that?!” We both laughed. 

        I then pulled out my phone.

 

    I went to twitter. I love twitter a lot. Its super funny and always makes me laugh. But when I opened it today, it was different

    So many tweets. 

“Nayeon is very unattractive..” 

“She needs surgery and braces Haha!”

“Oh and to go on a diet also!”

    Did i really need all these things to impress them? I could feel my heart breaking. My hurt face must've caught Jeongyeons attention. 

 

    She leaned in to look along with me. She only read a couple before I realized her looking and quickly shut off my phone. 

    Jungyeon looked at me, her faced overwhelmed with worry.

 

    I stood up. “Isnt there a bathroom on this bus?” I swallowed, trying not to cry. She nodded, her expression the same. 

    I quickly ran to the small bathroom in the back of the bus. I closed the door and frantically locked it. I slid to my knees, allowing myself to cry.

 

    Crying is a healthy way to let out your emotions. But considering I always keep mine bottled up, its my best bet.

    As I began to re-collect myself, the bus came to a halt. 

. We had arrived.

 

    I sniffed and opened the door, walking back to my seat quietly.