Selfie

Fanboy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

In the following morning Baekhyun woke up with strong headache and a growling belly.
He slowly opened his eye lids and got dazzled by the morning sun.

Slowly his sight got less blurry and he finally could see.

He yawned and fished his phone under his pillow.
His eye widened when he looked at his homescreen and he immediately got up from his laying position and seated on the bed.

Baekloveschan: Good night my dear followers! Let's all support our channie with all we have okay? @real_pcy ❤️

60 likes | 30 comments
parkfanj: omg, you are a boy? :o I would totally ship you with Chanyeol omg omg 
taexoxo: @parkfanj omg I agree. We need a shipping name .. Chanbaek!
lydiam: you are so adorable awww. Team Chanbaek hehe.
chanyeolliee: @real_pcy @real_pcy @real_pcy @real_pcy
....

Baekhyun scrolled while smiling wide through his comments. Oh my god. People really shipped him with Chanyeol. He  couldn't stop smiling like a freaking idiot. He couldn't believe it, that people actually created a ship name for him and Chanyeol. He repeated Chanbaek several times, and even smiled more till his cheeks began to hurt.

Being shipped with Chanyeol by his followers he totally forgot about the girl. He still wanted to know if it was real or just a rumor again. He felt how his happiness got lost. Totally sunk into his overthinking, his eyes teared up. He didn't know why, but everything he knew was that he really loves Park Chanyeol.

He wanted to talk to someone, someone who understands him. But he couldn't contact Luhan, he  knew that his friend was still upset about Oh Sehun. What should he do, he can't sit here and start crying.

"It was just a rumor, of course! That's the answer a rumor!"

He tried to calm himself down even if he knew that it probably wasn't a rumor. He grabbed his pillow and screamed into it, full of pain and sadness. He through his hair and tried to think clear again.

Everything he wanted was seeing Chanyeol being happy, but not with another girl. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter