Videochat

Fanboy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


When Baekhyun was finally home he heard his big brother talking on his phone and just moved slowly and without being noticed into his room before locking it and throwing himself on his bed with a loud thump.

It was definitely a hard day with school and even worse this ty work as a waiter he had to do it to earn at least a little bit money for himself to spend.

He urgently needed the money to pay his school stuff since his parent didn't even cared anymore. 

*bizz* *bizz* 
Baekhyuns phone vibrated a few times until Baekhyun decided to accept the call without looking who it could be.

"Baekhyun?" He heard a familiar deep, husky voice and immediately stood up from his bed in shock.

It was still so weird taking to Chanyeol. Every time he got this strange feeling in his stomach and he would get immediately nervous like ever before. 

"Cutie? Are you there?" Baekhyun blushed at the nickname with a warm smile crossing his soft face.

"I'm here. Hey Chanyeol" Baekhyun replied nervously and played with his sweaty fingers. 

"I missed your voice" Baekhyun gulped hard and felt this weird feeling on his stomach again while his whole skin was covered in goose bumps. 

Only Chanyeol was able to make him feel like this.. breathless and special. 

It was so dazzling talking to Chanyeol, like he found his soul mate but maybe it was just his crush on the actress and singer which played games with you. 

".. Baekhyun? Please, talk with me. I need to hear your voice" Baekhyun breathed out heavily and sat, with shaky legs down on his bed again.

"Sorry" Baekhyun replied softly and bit his lips nervously. 

"You've not missed my voice?" Chanyeol asked with an amused chuckle and Baekhyun felt how he turned redder as a tomato. 

"O-of course" Baekhyun stuttered and tried to hide his in red covered face even if Chanyeol couldn't see it.

Baekhyun heard the taller chuckling on the other side of the line. 
"Do you have a webcam cutie?" 

Baekhyun faced the wall in shock and didn't know what to reply.

I do but I don't want you to see me because I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter