Dream

Fanboy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The picture of Chanyeol in arms with a small boy, also known as Byun Baekhyun, who owns a fan account for the famous singer and actor Park Chanyeol and became famous after Chanyeol commented on his selfie, is leaking through the Internet. Has the famous woman crush something with a male fan of or are they just friends?"

Baekhyun closed his eyes while bitting his lips to prevent himself from crying. Did Chanyeol saw it already? Is it why he hasn't called me yet?

He opened his eyes slowly, turning off the TV as
he fished out his phone, opening Instagram with teary eyes. If Chanyeol's career is in danger now I could never forgive me. For breaking his dream into pieces.

When he felt how tears ran down, he immediately wiped them away with his soft fingers, glancing at all the comments under the pictures. Some of them supported them, shipping them since day 1 but there were also people who insulted Chanyeol.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, almost whispering as the tears escaped his eyes. Why did they insult Chanyeol? He never did anything wrong.

-- it's all because of me.

Baekhyun suddenly heard how his phone rang, yelping in shock as he grabbed his handy quickly. Chanyeol? He breathed out heavily, looking at his phone while the excitement in his body vanished.

Luhan. He whipped his tears away, accepting the call after a moment of silence. "Luhan?"

"Are you crying?" Baekhyun stayed mute, playing with hands nervously as he bit his lips to pretend crying again.

"Baekhyun? Should I come over?" Baekhyun closed his eyes for a moment, smiling lightly. Luhan just already knew him too good. He could immediately hear when Baekhyun wasn't feeling well.

"No, it's okay."

"It's not, I'm not dumb. Let's go to the cinema, I'll pick you up i-"

"No! I-I mean please let's not go outside, can we just stay home and watch something?"

"Of course Baek. I'm there in a few minutes, hold on okay?" Baekhyun smiled lightly, hanging up as he cuddled into his blanket, drifting into his thoughts.

Why didn't Chanyeol text or call him yet? Normally he would wish him a good morning and say that he missed his voice.

Chanyeol did something happen? Baekhyun closed his eyes, so that a tear ran from his eyes again, falling on his white blanket.

He sobbed deeply until he fell asleep, drifting into his dreams. Dreams, where he could live without problems surrounding him. But soon enough he reali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter