Fresh air

Fanboy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol had troubles to stop thinking about the angelic boy with brown, soft hair and cute, dark orbs and with every second it became even harder,- He turned into a real mess.

It was weird because Chanyeol never felt like this. This, with every second growing feeling in his stomach.. what was this?

"Chanyeol? Maybe you should relax now. Go out or something but be careful that no one recognizes you"
Chanyeol glanced at Minseok his manager and nodded in agreement.

A fresh breeze couldn't harm him.

He grabbed his jacket, a cap and a pair of sunglasses and headed out of the studio to look for a small cafe.

He immediately needed some coffee or he would die today.

"Sir?"
His personal driver asked while looking at him weirdly.

"I'm going to walk it's okay Chen. You are free for now"

"Are you sure sir?"

"I need a bit fresh air and time for myself. Do whatever you want"

Chen gazed at him weirdly and just nodded, wherefore Chanyeol smiled warmly

and headed towards the city where he immediately found a cute, small cafe where he

decided to sit outside and enjoy the sun.

"Your order sir?"
Someone asked next to him and he frowned his eyebrows in confusion.

It almost sounded like.. no, no it couldn't be.

"Sir?"
The cute voice asked again and Chanyeol slowly looked at him.

Cute dark orbs were staring at him and Chanyeol immediately faced the table again. 
Baek-Baekhyun?

"Are you okay?"
Chanyeol coughed and disguised his voice.

"I'm okay, a coffee please"
He continued to stare at the table and just hoped that Baekhyun wouldn't recognize him.

The taller only dared to look in his direction when he heard how he turned around to take the orders of the other customers.

He was a totally beauty and Chanyeol couldn't take his eyes off. Even more beautiful than on his pictures.

These brown, fluffy hair, his porcelain like baby skin, his small but cute eyes and these 

cute glasses on his nose, which made him look even more adorable than he already was.

He was just perfect, too perfect and it gave Chanyeol goose bumps across his whole skin.

Maybe it wasn't a bad idea to play in this mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter