Concert.

Fanboy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow, I'm such a terrible writer. Sorry for making you all wait for such a long time.. I'm so sorry, please don't hate me <3 

 


Baekhyun was really doing this. He was standing in the immense concert hall, waiting for the one and only Park Chanyeol. His Channie. The man of his dream, his everything.

He breathed out once, closing his eyes tightly while loud sounds,mixed of shouting and music, were drowning his ear, turning his head into a complete mess.

Channie, we'll see each other today. Maybe you won't notice me but I'll keep my eyes on you the whole night. Admiring you with all my love, wishing that someday you'll sing only for me.

Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes again as he was glancing at the lights, which started to dim to turn it darker for the concert. It was starting. Suddenly he could feel his heart thumping faster and faster with every breath he took.

Could my heart explode out of my chest?

He was dragged out of his thoughts when Luhan suddenly tipped him on his shoulder, making Baekhyun yelp in shock quietly.

"Stop being so damn nervous Baek, everything will be fine. Besides, it's not like this is your first time attending one of his concerts right?" Luhan shouted loud enough, so that Baekhyun could understand him through the loud noises inside of the concert hall.

"It's different Lu. I'm scared, I'm so scared"

"Why?"

"I-I want him to like me"
Luhan smiled lightly, clinging his arms with the ones of his best friend. "He already likes you. He likes you a lot"

"H-how do you know?"

The deer-faced boy grinned at the smaller, pinching his nose cutely, wherefore the other one pouted huffily. "You are so clueless Baek. He wouldn't do this all for you if he wouldn't like you.." He paused for a moment, the smile leaving his face. ".. you are so lucky Baek. Don't run away from it."

Baekhyun could feel how the tension around them suddenly changed. He didn't have to think lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter