Support

Fanboy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"The famous superstar Park Chanyeol was seen with an unknown girl yesterday at the park. They two looked more than friends while kissing each other romantically. We contacted the famous actor and singer but it seems like  he won't reply to our messages in the near future. What is this all about, has the worldwide superstar got himself a girlfriend?"

Baekhyun looked at the tv while biting his lips to prevent himself from crying.
He felt hurt, he felt so hurt but he hadn't even a reason to feel hurt. 
Chanyeol wasn't even his, he was a free human, who can do what he wants to.

He can do whatever he wants to Baekhyun, he isn't yours. Stop being jealous. You have no rights to be jealous. He found someone.. shouldn't you be happy.. be happy for him?

.. it was just.. it was so hard, so hard to be happy. It was wrong, so wrong.
You are his fan, support him.

Baekhyun whipped the tears out of his face and sniffled loudly.
He didn't know why but he felt so hurt. It was just, it felt like someone stabbed him with a knife.

Suddenly he heard his phone beeping and woke up from his daydream.
"Baek? Baek, are you okay?"
He heard Luhan asking and sighed deep.

No, I'm not.

"Yes, everything is fine"
He lied and laid down his comfortable, large bed.

"You are not. I know you aren't alright.. you saw it too right? You saw the news"

He let out a big sigh and tried not to start crying again.

"Baek? It's okay. Do you need company? Should I come over?"

Yes. Please come ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter