Trust

Fanboy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[not edited: could contain grammar errors and typos. ]

A wide smile was ghosting on Chanyeol's lips as he started deeply into Baekhyun's eyes , feeling like he was drowning into them. "Channie, you have to go to work." Baekhyun mumbled, still cuddling Chanyeol like his life was depending on it. The taller chuckled at his cuteness, petting his fluffy hair. "I can't get up because a certain someone is clinging on me."

Baekhyun giggled cutely before forcing himself to let go of Chanyeol as he whined. "Who told you to let go," Chanyeol grabbed his tiny wrist, shoving him closer to his body again before wrapping his arms around his waist. "I don't want to go to work."

The smaller smiled dazzling, fitting his body into Chanyeol's strong arms. "But you have to Channie and I have to go home."

"Can't you tell them you're still at Luhan's?" Baekhyun closed his eyes, enjoying Chanyeol's scent which was ghosting in the air. "But you still have to go to work."

The taller sighed deeply, kissing the top of Baekhyun's head before slowly climbing out of the bed. "Would you maybe like to accompany me?" Baekhyun's eyes grew wider at those words as Chanyeol fished out some clean clothes out of his black backpack.

"Are you serious?" Baekhyun sat down the bed, watching how Chanyeol smiled at him as he nodded his head. "But does it m-"

"We can't make official that we are in a relationship yet because my entertainment is really hard to handle and I have to talk with them first so can you maybe say you're my cousin or something?"

The shine in Baekhyun's eyes vanished at Chanyeol's words. Cousin. But what did Baekhyun expected?

Of course he couldn't tell the truth yet. It would be an immense scandal for his career.

It was hard to accept but their relationship would be toxic to his career. Their love would be a scandal. He didn't think about it one second when he started to build feelings for him.

"Puppy?" Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun worried, who was now playing with his finger, still deep in his thoughts. He let out a deep sigh before moving towards the smaller and sitting down next to him.

"I won't leave you okay? I won't put my career over you." Baekhyun woke up from his daydream, now looking at Chanyeol while tears started to gather in his eyes. Toxic. He was like toxic for Chanyeol's life. "B-but it will destroy your l-"

Before he could end his sentence, Chanyeol cut him off with a tender kiss. Their lips moved in a slow rhythm, making them both addicted to more but Chanyeol stopped as soon he felt tears on Baekhyun's soft skin.

He stared at the crying boy next to him before cupping Baekhyun's face softly and turning him towards himself, so the smaller had to look into Chanyeol's eyes.

"I'm really serious with you and my career won't change anything about it. I told you that I love you right? I'm serious Baek. Please trust me, I won't put my career over you. Never. It's not as important as you." Baekhyun sniffled, whipping the tears from his face.

"But I don't want it to end because of me. I don't want to be the reason why you have to give up the things you love the most."

"But it's you." Baekhyun stopped breathing for a moment, staring into Chanyeol's dark orbs. "What?" Chanyeol smiled, kissing his forehead softly. "The thing I love the most,"

"I don't have a clue how this all happened and how I started to feel something for someone that fastly but my feelings for you are so deep and the realist thing ever. So please trust me and my feelings for you."

Baekhyun nodded while his heart was racing cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter