Late night call

Fanboy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun sat nervously on his bed while holding his phone tight in his hands and waiting for a message of Park Chanyeol nervously.

It was already 11pm and he still didn't hear anything from Chanyeol.

Of course, he was an actor and singer and that meant a full day of tasks and transactions but he was kinda afraid that Chanyeol already forgot about him.

He just couldn't stop thinking about the handsome, black-haired boy.

Please, please call me or text me please..
He thought innerly while scrolling through the hashtag #Chanbaek and smiling widely.

It always conjured him a smile on his soft face and made his cheeks turn into a bright red color.

*bizzz*
His phone suddenly vibrated and Baekhyun opened his messages with shaky hands.

From: Park Chanyeol ?!??!!
Hey, cutie. How are you? Sorry for making you wait.

Baekhyun looked at the message for a while and smiled wide. He didn't forget him. Park Chanyeol didn't forget him.

To: Park Chanyeol ?!??!!
I'm good how are you? It's okay! Thanks for texting.

He replied to his message and tipped nervously with his fingers at the touchscreen.

From: Park Chanyeol ?!??!!
Since I'm texting with you I'm better.
Is it okay when I call you? I want to hear your voice.

Baekhyun felt like his heart did a backflip because of Chanyeols message. It thumped faster than ever before and Baekhyun had the feeling that it could explode out of his chest anytime.

To: Park Chanyeol ?!??!!
Of course

He replied short with shaky hands and a fast beating heart.

*bizzz* *bizzz*
He immediately opened the call and heard Chanyeols deep voice speaking.
"Is it weird when I say I missed you?"

Baekhyun almost chocked on his own salvia and felt how his cheeks turned red like tomatos.

"Are you okay cutie?"

[Yes, yes I'm okay. No, no it's not. Thanks]

"Mhhhh, okay I'm glad. I really like your voice you know, it calms me down. I almost forgot how ty the day was today"

Baekhyun smiled warmly and played with his hand while listening to Chanyeol.

[Can I ask what happened? You don't have to tell me of course you know, I'm sorry if-]

"It's okay"
He heard Chanyeol chuckling from the other side of the call and he chuckled too.
How embarrassing 
"My manager just signed me for this one movie but I don't really want to play in it. It's very complicated but please let's not talk about me. I want to know you"

[You want to know me?]

"Ya, what do 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter