Confession

Fanboy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[not edited: could contain typos or grammar errors.]

Baekhyun couldn't believe his eyes when Chanyeol stood in front him as he glanced deeply into his dark orbs. "You're so beautiful."

A wide smile started to form on his cute face while Chanyeol was admiring every inch of him. "Can you stay tonight or do you have to go home?" Baekhyun's glanced at Chanyeol with wide eyes, drifting into his thoughts for a moment.

If he would say, would it mean they would have ? No, that's too fast right? They didn't even kiss now. He still waited for Chanyeol to kiss him. He wanted Chanyeol to make the first move.

If he would attend to kiss him, he wouldn't be sure about Chanyeol's feelings. He wants Chanyeol to feel the same way about him.

-- to love him like he loves the taller.

"I-I don't know." Chanyeol smiled, pulling the smaller into his warm, strong arms. "I won't do anything you don't want to, if you insist because of that," Chanyeol stops for a moment, running his hands over Baekhyun's fluffy hair. 
"I would never do anything, which could harm you, okay? Please trust me."

Baekhyun closed his eyes with a warm smile on his lips and drift into Chanyeol's touch and his manly scent. It still felt like a dream.

-- This moment. Chanyeol and his overflowing feelings. He was so happy. So happy.

Could it last forever? Could he feel this touch and smell his scent forever?

"I'll stay. My parents think I'm at Luhan's house anyways." Chanyeol nodded suddenly grabbing Baekhyun's hand tightly and pulling him out of the hotel room.

"Chanyeol? Where are we going?" Chanyeol chuckled, getting faster while Baekhyun tried to catch up with him. "It's a surprise."

After a few minutes Chanyeol finally stopped as he entered the elevator with Baekhyun behind him. They were still holding hands while people keep staring at them like they just saw some alien but both didn't care and just enjoyed each other's touch.

Chanyeol smiled lightly as he looks into Baekhyun's eyes deeply. It's like he can see stars in them. The most beautiful and shiny starts he has ever seen. Beautiful. He is beautiful from the inside and outside.

Suddenly a rang ghosted through the small elevator as Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun out of it into the roof as Baekhyun stared couldn't help but stare at the beautiful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter