The Call

Fanboy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Still paralyzed... Baekhyun couldn't answer him. He couldn't believe that his big love... his everything was calling him. His heart began to thump faster.

"Hello? Baekhyun?"
Chanyeol asked wondered.

He wanted to answer him so badly, but nothing cam out. He bit his lips nervously.

"Hello? Can you hear me? Is the connection bad...? Sorry I will call you again wait!"

He hung up and Baekhyun tried to breathe normal again. He through his brown hair with fear. What would happen if he says something wrong and Chanyeol wouldn't want to talk with him anymore?

His phone rang and he picked up  with cray shaking legs.

"He-he-he-hello?"
Baekhyun stuttered 

"Oh hello can you hear me now?"

"Eh eh yes I can hear you."

He still couldn't believe that he was actually talking to Park Chanyeol. 
Park Chanyeol! 

"So you send me those cute pictures... they made my heart flutter...actually."
Chanyeol said shamelessly.

Baekhyun didn't understand what he meant, he never send Chanyeol pictures of himself. What was he even talking about. 

"Eh eh sorry... I eh Ehm I don't remember that I sent you pictures of me."
He said surprised.

"What? What do you mean you don't remember? That makes me sad acutually"
He sounded kinda hurt.

It made him sad. Why did it make him sad? Baekhyun didn't understand anything... Where did Chanyeol even got his number from?

"What no don't be sad, please! I'm a big fan! I eh-eh-eh can I maybe ask you something?"
He asked polite with a smile on his face. 

"You are a big fan? It makes me happy, to hear that, especially from you. Yeah feel free to ask!"
He replied calmly. 

"Mmmm I really can't remember that I sent you these pictures ..and my phone number."

It followed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter