Chapter 9 - Almost

Unexpected Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview:

Lee Hi got herself into trouble again with Jimin. She seemed to not being able to avoid this guy since he would always get his way to mingle in her life. What an UNFORTUNATE FATE right? As for Jennie, it would be less than a month before her wedding day with HIM. But...as the dead line becomes nearer more problems seems to occur between them. Will she be okay on her wedding day?

Shall we know more about them? 

No One's POV

The next day (In class)

 

Lee Hi: "Wow what happened? It's like your eyeballs will pop out or something like any seconds now."
Jennie: "..."

Lee Hi: "Let me guess...DOG FACE?"

Jennie: (chuckles weakly)

Then Lee Hi pulls her chair and sits next to Jennie.

Lee Hi: "Tell me. NOW"

Jennie: "I told him to call off the marriage."
Lee Hi: "Oh..."

 

Suddenly...

 

Lee Hi: "Wait what?!"

Jennie: "Kamcakya! I thought you were okay since your reply was..."

Lee Hi: "That's when I thought he'd done the same thing to you. You know, says mean things."

Jennie: "Well sorry to burst your bubbles."
Lee Hi: "What's with the sudden attempt to cancel the wedding? I know that you're depressed but don't you think that both your parents (including Taehyung's since you both are quite close. Used too.) would be totally against it? Did you actually think this through?"
Jennie: "No..."

Lee Hi: "Thought so. Then what happened?"
Jennie: "He said no (immitates Taehyung's facial expression). Like NO as in he will never let me go until I'm totally dead or maybe until he's satisfied with torturing me."

Lee Hi: "Why is he so mean?! Oooo I outta break his nec..."

Then suddenly Jimin comes knocking at the back door of the class.

Jimin: "Uhmm...sorry to interrupt."

Comes nearer to Lee Hi then puts both of his hands on Lee Hi's shoulder that made Lee Hi stiffened by his action.

Jimin:"May I take this girl?"

Lee Hi's eyes rounded. Then she shakes her head towards Jennie as a sign to never agree to Jimin.

But by the look of Jimin, his eyes are glued to Jennie's and she could sense that Jimin won't take NO for an answer so she ends up saying...

Jennie: "Umm...sure. I guess so."

Then without a minute to waste, Jimin pulls Lee Hi's hand harshly that made her stumbled to his chest.

Jimin: "Mian. It's time for practise now. Let's go."

Lee Hi: "Oh I almost forgot I got to practise with this guy (talks in a low tone that only Jennie could hear and that made Jennie chuckles by her cute action)"

Jimin: "What's that?" (lowers his head to meet Lee Hi's)

Lee Hi: "Nothing." (pouts)

Jimin: "Let's go." 

Then Jimin drags Lee Hi out.

Jennie just watches as her good friend Lee Hi being dragged out by her crush...well EX-crush she guess.

Jennie: Oh wow. What a twisted plot. I guess a couple would be born soon. So much of that drama. Tskk...I wish my love life would be like that."

After the class ends, Jennie goes to the library to study since her finals are around the corner.

Jennie picked out a few books from the shelves and settled down at a table. 

After a while of studying, Jennie feels sleepy and tired. 

She was about to doze off but then someone caught her head and puts it gently on the table without making a single sound that could wakes Jennie up.

Jennie is too tired that she did not realize someone was sitting beside her.

That person places her jacket on Jennie's shoulder since the library was quite cold then leaves without waking Jennie up.

 

After a while...

 

Librarian: "Hello?" (tries to nudge Jennie)

Jennie: "Umm...yes?" (rub her eyes)

Librarian: "Sorry but we're about to close now."

Jennie: "What time is it?"
Librarian: "It's almost 10 p.m."

Jennie: "What?! (stands up abruptly). Mianhae (then bows). I'll pack my things as quickly as possible."

Librarian: "It's okay. Don't rush it but make sure not too slow." (then leaves)

Suddenly a jacket falls off her shoulders.

Jennie: "Who'd put this on me?"

But she was too busy to think that she ends up shoving it in her bag.

 

Jennie's POV (at home)

You put down your stuff on your table then get ready to bathe.

After you are done bathing, you sit down at your table and picks up the jacket.

 

You: "Whose on earth jacket is this?"

Keeps on looking at the jacket.

You: "Who would be so nice to put this on me?"

You were so curious that ended up calling Lee Hi.

 

Lee Hi: "Lee Hi's talking. Who's this?"

You: "Yah Lee Hi. It's me."

Lee Hi: "Oh Jennie. What is it?"

You: "Where are you? I have something to tell you."

Lee Hi: "I just got home from practise. What is it? Tell me."
You: "What?! Why so long?"

Lee Hi: "Tell me about it. It was like hell. Jimin would not let me rest until I get the moves done. He's such a perfectionist."

You: "Poor baby. Are you okay? Did you get blisters?"
Lee Hi: "Gwenchana and yes I did but it's okay. Now tell me the story that you wanted to tell."
You: "Lee Hi yah..."
Lee Hi: "Yes...?"

You: "Did you possibly left a jacket with me while I was at the library."

Lee Hi: "No I didn't. Why? I was so busy that I didn't have the time to study with you today. Sorry bout that."
You: "It's oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter