Chapter 18 - Pain

Unexpected Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview:

A little incident seemed to have had happened with the Kim’s back at their home. It seemed like the silent treatment have not yet ended between Jennie and Taehyung. At least Jennie was still happy about the fact that she could still continue her studies and that she could still go to her university to see her most favourite person in the world Lee Hi. Well at least one thing that Taehyung did seems right to her. As that what she thought before the little fight occurred between them. Started with a morning greet by Jennie towards Taehyung but only to had received the same silent treatment all over again. She was thinking that when will it stop. But before she could leave the house Taehyung hung something or none other than a Shiba Inu keychain on Jennie’s bag when he had pulled her back before leaving the house first. Yet again, Taehyung’s action then tends to leave a question mark to Jennie. As for Lee Hi, well you could say expect the unexpected. Something had happened between Jimin and Lee Hi and that none of them knew the solid truth of what really happened at the wedding. Only them, themselves knew what exactly happened at the wedding. Previously, Lee Hi overheard to Jimin’s coversation that he had with his friends. She had only heard half of it and did not able to continue and wait for it to end since she had heard they were talking ill about her. It had caused a big scar on Lee Hi’s heart and she was determined to change and make Jimin regrets every single word he said.

 

 

[Continue Flashback] – During the Kim’s wedding : After Jimin had his conversation with his friend.

 

?: “Yahh…are you like a thing with that fat girl? Are you like serious man? She’s not your type.”

?: “Yeah man, I know that you’re better than this.”

JIMIN: “I guess you are right. She’s just someone that I needed to fill up my time with.” (laughs together with the other guys)

 

(After the conversation)

 

Jimin’s POV

 

Me: “Gosh those guys are really a pain in the neck. That can’t stop bothering me about Lee Hi. Well…good thing that she was out of side or otherwise she could be hurt. Those boys are sometimes so harsh.”

 

Then open your phone to have appeared a picture of Lee Hi stuffing her face with kimbap on your lock screen. You had taken the picture without her knowing during the previous lunch at your university’s park when you were walking. Unknowingly a smile creeps on to your lips without you realizing. That single picture which is the only picture that you have of her which you took without her conscious seems to make you smile.

 

“I could care less about her looks after hearing to her singing.”

 

Then you recall the time when you both had to perform for Lee Hi’s final year project. When the moment Lee Hi started to sing live, you were at owe. You could not really believe your ears at the moment when the same person standing next to you on the exact same stage as you had that kind of voice. But even after that performance, it took you awhile to realize that you had fallen for her. It was not that you hated her before but it was your fault that you joined the others to about her appearance and also her love letter for you even though that you knew that it was wrong before. Now, unknowingly you had fallen for the same girl who once had a crush on you and that you had been a jerk to her. You know now that it is your lose but you still have to work hard to regain her trust after Lee Hi have given you a second chance. You then went to search for her right after that but did not manage to find her. You tried calling her several of times but failed to connect with her but only to have succeeded to get through to her voice mail box. You then asked Jennie and that she told you that Lee Hi had already gone home since she was tired. So you guess that it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter