Chapter 8-Never

Unexpected Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview:

Jennie had been fully recovered from her recent leg injury. She was so happy that she will not anymore be going to college with Kim Taehyung. Taehyung had noticed it and played a little joke on Jennie and caused her to be flustered by it. On the other side of the story, our very own Lee Hi was also facing a problem of her own. She had been in a place at the wrong time and ended up being Jimin's girlfriend.

 

Lee Hi's POV

YOU: "How am I supposed to be working with this guy....It's impossible"

After spacing out for a second, you came back to reality

YOU: "Wait! I haven't discussed about our final project yet!"
 

You ended up searching for him again.

You went to his class but he was nowhere to be found but only to encounter with Jungkook.

 

JUNGKOOK: "Annaeyonghaseyo"

YOU: "Oh annaeyonghaseyo...have you seen Jimin?"

JUNGKOOK: "Jimin? Hmm...I think he's at the main hall. He usually likes to hang there. Why?"

YOU: "Oh nothing."
JUNGKOOK: "So...I heard that you're his partner for the final project."
YOU: "(sigh) Well yes."
JUNGKOOK: "Hahaha what's with the tone? (pats your back) Cheer up!"

Then he comes nearer towards you then whisper next to your ear.

JUNGKOOK: "He isn't that bad."
Then walks away leaving you flustered.

YOU: "What's that for? Gosh...all the Bangtan members are pretty weird (shivers)."

Then you ran of to the main hall to see if what Jimin is there.

When you have arrived at the main hall, you saw Jimin all alone on stage. He was dancing so passionately even though there was no music being put on.

It is true that he is good in dancing. Maybe excellent at it and that leaves you in awe by standing there watching him dance without even moving an inch.

After a while, he stops dancing when he realizes that you were watching him the whole time.

JIMIN: "Haven't I told you that it's rude to stare at people."

YOU: "Ohh mianhae." (in you thought: so embarassing! >_<)

JIMIN: "I guess that you have something that you'd like to talk to me about?" (walk towards you)

YOU: "Oh yes, I just wanted to discuss with you about our final project."
JIMIN: "Oh that...I almost forgot about it. Do you have anything that you would like to do?"

YOU: "Well...since you're good in dancing, I was thinking on doing broadway. How's that sound?"

JIMIN: "Who'll be singing?" (looks at Lee Hi) "I'm guessing you?"

YOU: "Umm...yeah."

JIMIN: "Interesting." (comes near to Lee Hi) "I didn't know that you could sing, shortie."

YOU: "(blushed) used too."

JIMIN: "Okay fine. I'll do it."
YOU: "Really? Assa!"

JIMIN: "But on one condition."
YOU: "What?"

JIMIN: "Be my girlfriend."

Those three words keep on replaying in your head for a while until you snap out of it.

You were startled upon hearing to his condition.

JIMIN: "What no? Then I won't do it."
YOU: "Wait! Why? ...I mean why do you want me to be your girlfriend?"
JIMIN: (chuckles)

Then he move his head in front of your face then look into your eyes.

JIMIN: "No reason."
YOU: "Wait what? You're kidding right? If you are then this is not funny. Not after what you did to me."

JIMIN: "Well if you say so then...I don't know what will happen to your final project" (talk in a provocative manner then ttry to walk away)

YOU: "Fine! I'll be your girlfriend." (in your thought: what am I doing?)
Jimin then walks back to you.

He that smiles at you that made your heart skip a beat.

JIMIN: "Cool." (walks away)

Then you shout from afar.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter