Chapter 5 - Injured

Unexpected Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(continue on what will happen to Taehyung & Jennie)

 

Preview:

When Jennie had arrived home, her mother told her that Taehyung had came to their house and that he was already in her room. Her mother said that Taehyung had several things to talk to her about and that it was important. Jennie was suspicious to what could it be so important that made Taehyung came all the way to her house. When she got to her room, she found that Taehyung was standing in front of her desk while looking at a picture. It was a picture of them when they were kids. But then Jennie snatched it away from Taehyung as she told him that the picture was precious to her. But Jennie did not realize that due to her action, it made Taehyung pissed off and by that Taehyung pushed Jennie towards the wall. He whispered "Marriage ehh...? Well i hope you won't regret it....No worries I'll make up for what you did to me 4 years ago." then left Jennie all alone. 

 

(That is when the REAL STORY began)

 

Jennie's POV

(In my room)

"sobs...sobs... what happened to you Taehyung? What did I do that made you like this? I miss the old Taehyung, the one that I grew up with..." then cries

 

That night I did not get a good night sleep as I would have nightmares of Taehyung doing something terrible towards me. In my dreams he keeps looking at me with that face...with those cold eyes...

 

The next morning I go to college like usual but I was so sleepy that I ended up falling asleep during the mass lecture. It was a good thing that the teacher did not realize that I was sleeping the whole or otherwise I might have gotten myself into troubles.

 

Class ended but I still cannot get myself to stand up. I feel so sick and tired.

 

LEE HI: "Jennie...Jennie yah. Gwenchana? You look sick." (tries to wake Jennie up)

YOU: "Ohh Lee Hi...(smiles weakly). I'm alright. What? Has the class ended already?" (tries to stand up but stumbles)
 

Lee Hi managed stop Jennie from falling then tries to make Jennie stands properly.

 

LEE HI: "You don't look very well to me." (then puts her palm up on Jennie's forehead to feel her temperature) "Oh my God Kim Jennie! You're burning! Come on, let's go to the college's nurse."

YOU: "Ani gwenchana."
LEE HI: "But you're sick!"
YOU: "I'm just fine...Dont worry..."

LEE HI: "Well then...just go home. I won't let you go to class in this condition. Skipping an hour won't damage anything."

YOU: (smiles weakly) "Okay...okay...I'll go"

LEE HI: "Okay then let me get my stuff so that I can send you home."

YOU: (stops Lee Hi) "Aniyo...I can be just fine by myself."
LEE HI: "Pabo! You can't even stand up properly and then you're telling me that you're fine?!"
YOU: "Yes. It's alright. Really." (smiles to assure)

Lee Hi still debating whether to let Jennie go home alone but she got defeated by Jennie's aegyo. This girl could still do aegyo even when she is sick.

LEE HI: "...fine...but call me as you got home okay?"
YOU: "Okay!"  (pack your stuff, say goodbye to Lee Hi and leave)

Lee Hi is a good friend but you did not want to burden her with worries of you since you guys have other things to think about such as finals that are coming up and assignments that keep on pilling.

 

As you were walking outside of the college's building, you saw the Bangtan boys down the stairs and Taehyung was also there. He notices that you were looking but he only stares at you with those cold eyes of his. You were busy looking at him but then your vision blurred that made you lost your balance while walking down the stairs and that caused you to fall. Due to that fall you lost consciousness.

When you regained your consciousness, you were already in the hospital.

 

YOU: (feels your head as you were in pain) "Where am I? Ouchh..." (your leg was also hurt)

TAEHYUNG: "You're in the hospital."
YOU: "Taehyung?!" (tries to stand up but Taehyung stops you by pushing your head back down)

TAEHYUNG: "just lie down would you? You fell down the stairs and then fainted."
YOU: "Did I?! That explains my injuries." (touches your head). "Then who brought me here?"

TAEHYUNG: (no answers and then turns)

YOU: "Don't tell me...Oh....Oh...Okay..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter