Chapter 11 - The Wedding

Unexpected Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview:

Out of the blue, Jimin kissed Hayi on the lips and that made Hayi flustered by his action. After that Hayi ended up running away from him. Jimin tried to catch up with her but to a disappointment he failed because Hayi was so far away from him. As for Jennie, the wedding day is in couple of days. What will she do? Will she be okay? Stay tuned.

 

At the fitting room:

JENNIE’S POV:

You are twirling in front of the mirror in your wedding dress.

You managed to smile as you think that the dress is pretty and that Mrs. Kim did a great job on picking it for you.

Then suddenly, someone knocks the door.

YOU: “Yes…? Ohh mom.”

MOM: “You look pretty.”

YOU: “Thanks mom.” (smile weakly)

 

Then your mom comes nearer towards you and hugs you tightly.

 

MOM: “I know that you’re hurting inside. Mianhae jennie yah…”

 

You hug your mother back and tears seem to form.

 

MOM: “(chuckles weakly)”

 

Then Taehyung’s mother comes in the room. Your mother lets you go then walks out of the room and then Taehyung’s mother comes to hug you.

 

MRS KIM: “Our Jennie is pretty as always.”

 

That statement manages to put a smile on your face.

 

MRS KIM: “Mianhae Jennie yah… I know that Taehyung has said harsh things to you and did awful things to you. You must hate him now. But please… please…”

 

You are confused when Mrs Kim starts to cry. You did not know what to do but just stand still.

 

MRS KIM: (let you go then holds your face with her right hand) “It’s my fault that this happened. Please bring back my little Taehyung. (chuckles weakly) The one that loves to smile…”

 

“Well he’s not so little anymore.”

 

You both chuckle at that statement.

 

MRS KIM: “Listen to me Jennie yah. I have something to say to you about Taehyung and it is serious.”

 

You did not say anything and just stood still until…

 

MRS KIM: “Taehyung lost his grandmother a week before the day that you told him that you were moving. He was meeting to you to tell you about it but I guess he didn’t manage to say it to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter