Chapter 7- Fate

Unexpected Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: So sorry for the late update. For the past 7 days, I had been busy with so many things to do. For you guys' information I got really good marks for my previous semester (yeay!!!). I'll be attending my fifth semester in college starting next year but I will continue on updating this story till the end. So, don't you guys worry about it. Anyway it is V's (Kim Taehyung) from BTS birthday today! Happy Birthday V!! I wish him good luck in his life. Now, I will update the latest chapter that is Chapter 7. Hope you guys will like it. If you have anything to say about this story, don't be shy to leave a comment below. Thanks for all the support you guys have been giving. I will now continue with Chapter 7. Enjoy :)

 

Preview:

It has been 2 weeks since the day that Jennie got her leg injury. Due to that, she will be stuck with her enemy Kim Taehyung for the whole 3 weeks. Currently, there is only another week left before she will be finally free from her torment of going to college with the cold Taehyung. On the other side of the story, Jennie's best friend Lee Hi got herself partnered with Jimin. She used to have a crush on Jimin, but after what he did to her you guys can consider him as an enemy to her now. But what a bad luck, her lecturer partnered her up with him for the final project. Lee Hi insisted on changing her partner since she thought that maybe Jimin will not mind on doing so but when she went to discuss it with him, the answer that she had gotten was not the one that she had expected. But instead Jimin made her flustered with his action that was him insisting on being her partner.

 

Continue...

Jennie's POV

YOU: "Mom...I'm home"

MOM: "Oh you're home already dear?" (smiling)

You did not notice that you mother was smiling widely at you but instead you went to the kitchen to get something to drink. You took out banana milk then closed the door. But when you closed the door, you were startled by your mother's presence. She was standing behind it while still smiling at you.

YOU: "KAMCAKYA! MOM! Why were you standing behind the fridge's door?"

MOM: (chuckles at her daughter action) "Jennie yah..."

YOU: "hmm..." (while drinking your milk)

MOM: "How's your progress with Taehyung?"
YOU: (you almost spitted out your milk) "Taehyung? What about him? Nothing's happened."
MOM: "Really?" (smiles provocatively)

YOU: "Yes mom...what do you aspect us to do?"
MOM: "Dating maybe?"

YOU: "No mom." (then walks towards the living room)

MOM: "Why not? You guys are going to get married soon and by then you will be stuck with him."

YOU: "Then let it be."
MOM: "Jennie..." (puts her hand on your shoulder) "I'm only doing the best for my daughter. He's a good kid and trusts him. What happened to you guys?"

YOU: "Nothing mom. We're fine."
MOM: "Well I thought you guys were in good terms already since he was so sweet every time he came to pick you up. I mean he literally picks you up." (chuckles)

YOU: (blushed) "MOM!"

MOM: "What? I didn't have the heart to stop him since he was such a good help. Plus you weren't seemed to hate it." (smiles sarcasticly)

YOU: "Urghh" (go to your room)

 

In your room...

YOU: "Urghh...If only mom knows the true side of him then maybe she would call the wedding off. But NO...(sigh)...hmm...she likes him so much. Maybe too much." (roll eyes)

Then you walk towards your desk then picks up a picture. It is picture of you and Taehyung back in the years.

YOU: "Look at him smiling with that derp face of him" (while still looking at the picture)

"He was always smiling back then. Now he only knows to stare people with cold eyes.Aigoo..."

You put back the picture safely on the side of your desk. Tie your hair then starts to do your homework.

 

6 days have passed by and today will be the last day where Taehyung comes to pick you up for college.

 

You could not stop smiling ever since this morning. You were tired of putting up with Taehyung. Well at least for the time left before you'll be officially married to Taehyung. Today you would not be bringing your cane anymore. It has been almost 5 days since you stopped using them. You are now able to walk on your own without the help of the cane but you still can only walk at a slow pace. Well it seems enough for you since you would not be having Taehyung picking you up from the floor and having Lee Hi helping you to buy lunch.

 

Then yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter