Chapter 13 - Unconsciousness

Unexpected Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview:

It seems like Jimin managed to reconcile with Lee Hi back again. Their relationship looks like it will be going smoothly. As for Jennie and Taehyung, their relationship seems to be getting worst every time they face each other. Jennie found out the truth about Taehyung’s past and she tries to help Taehyung out but to her luck, she only managed to get her heart hurt by his words.

 

 

The next morning Jennie woke up with a serious pair of eyebags since she had been crying in her sleep the night before. She was badly hurt by Taehyung words and that caused her to not being able to stop herself from crying. When Jennie finally had a look at her clock it was already half an hour past eight and that she only has an hour to get ready for her honeymoon trip. Taehyung’s mother had organized a three days and two nights of trip to Tokyo. It is a place where Jennie wanted to go to ever since she was little but didn’t have the chance to since both of her parents would always busy with their works and they only managed to bring her to Jeju Island once. Jennie was so excited about the trip besides the fact that she will be going there with Taehyung (her sworn enemy). She quickly gets herself ready and packs whatever that she could find that will be necessary for the trip and then runs downstairs. But on her way down she accidently bumped into Taehyung.

 

JENNIE: “Mianhae for waking up late.”

 

Taehyung just glared at Jennie and walks towards the car without even replying to what Jennie had said to him. Jennie took a deep breath in and tries to ignore it then walks towards the car where Taehyung is. Even in the aeroplane, Taehyung seems to continue on ignoring Jennie and either just falls asleep or stares outside of the window. Both of them remained silent along the whole journey to Tokyo. When they have arrived to their destination which is Tokyo, Jennie cannot stop herself from putting a smile on her face. It was her dream to come to Japan and she is very happy that she has finally gotten the chance to go even if it means going with him. Jennie then closes her eyes for a second and feel the breeze slowly brushing through her hair before following Taehyung to check-in to their hotel.

 

JENNIE POV

YOU: “Wait what? I’ll be sleeping here? Like right here? In the same room as you?”

 

Taehyung ignored Jennie’s questions and continue on unpacking his stuff.

 

YOU: “Can’t we have a separate room? Well…I don’t really mind but…I know you wouldn’t be comfortable being in one room with me right?”

 

But still Taehyung still continues on ignoring Jennie and it makes her made.

 

YOU: “Fine… if that’s the case.”

 

You have given up on trying to talk to Taehyung since he is continuously ignoring you and you feel so irritated with his attitude. You then unpacked all of your stuff since you thought it would be useless for to even be trying to have a conversation with him. But suddenly he speaks…

 

TAEHYUNG: “Get ready in 10 minutes. I’ll be waiting for you at the lobby.”

YOU: “Where are we….”

 

Before you got the chance to ask him where you guys will be going, but then you hear front door closes.

 

YOU: “At least he could tell me where we will be going jeez… Not somewhere fun I guess. Well at least I’m in Japan. How could anywhere be that bad?”

 

You went to the lobby to see Taehyung was playing with his phone.

 

TAEHYUNG: “Let’s go”

 

You nodded and then follows Taehyung from behind.

 

He first takes you to the Tokyo Tower where it is a place that foreigners usually go. You went to the top of the tower and got to see amazing views of Tokyo city. Taehyung only watch from behind since he didn’t want to stand in the middle of a crowd of people. As you were busy eye sighting the view in front of you, you were thinking of calling Taehyung to see it together with you as you thought that it would be a waste if he didn’t see the views. But when you turned around to call for him, you saw Taehyung was staring right at you. You paused f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter