Chapter 10- WTH

Unexpected Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview:

Jennie was confused with Kim Taehyung’s. At first he was nice but then he turned back to being cold. But one night Jennie was shocked by Taehyung’s action that was him kissing her all of a sudden. Did Kim Taehyung kiss her because he had feelings for her or did he just intend on playing with her feelings? On the other hand, Jimin and Hayi were the winners for their final project. During Hayi walk back home, she encountered with Jimin along the way. He looked as if he was waiting for her and that made Hayi curious to what could be the reason since Jimin’s house was the other way around. He then offered to walk her home.

 

 

JENNIE’S POV

Kim Taehyung stepped away from the kiss.

Your eyes rounded and your face were turning bright red that you feel like you were about to black out from embarrassment.

 

YOU: “Just what…what are you doing?”

 

Yet no answer from Taehyung but instead he would just stare into your eyes.

Suddenly he smirked.

 

TAEHYUNG: “Well…(chuckles) seeing that you wouldn’t stop blushing, that means that you do have feelings for me.”

JENNIE: “What?”

 

You were bewildered by Taehyung’s respond.

Then suddenly Taehyung pushed you towards a wall.

You were still shocked by his action and you didn’t say anything.

 

TAEHYUNG: “Listen, the kiss just now doesn’t mean anything to me okay? (smirked) it’s just the way of saying…”

 

He then comes nearer towards Jennie’s right ear then whisper…

 

“it’s just the beginning.”

 

Then he lets go of Jennie roughly then walks off.

After a while of standing there without moving, your legs just give up.

You were so scared and still shocked after what Taehyung had done to you.

You went home without saying hi to your mom then went straight to your room.

You look in the mirror and your face was pale.

Every word that Taeyung had said before keeps on replaying in your mind and that made you unable to sleep well at night.

 

 

It has been 2 weeks since the last time that Jennie had encountered Taehyung since she would be busy with finals.

Even when she sees him she would ran away or even hide from him.

 

LEEHI: “FINALLY IT’S OVER!!! No more of those stupid papers! No more studying!”

JENNIE: “Look at you. So hyped up”

LEEHI: “Like yeah. I hate having to study. It stresses me out (pouts).

JENNIE: “Aigoo.. sorry that you have to gone through that. How about this, I’ll treat you to any street food that you want.”

LEEHI: “REALLY?!! I want kimbap! No bibimbap! No hmm…”

JENNIE: “Hahah You could have both, my treat.”

LEEHI: “Jennie yah… Saranghae.”

JENNIE: “You’re so gross.”

LEEHI: “I mean it. I love you so much! >_<” (then hugs Jennie)

JENNIE: (pats Leehi’s head) “aigoo… I love you too. Come on! Let’s go”

LEEHI: “Let’s go!”

 

At the street stalls

No One’s POV

 

LEEHI: “Wahh!! So many food to choose from!”

 

Jennie just chuckles when seeing her friend who cannot control her temptation on food and keeps on blabbering when choosing what she likes to eat.

Suddenly Jennie’s mom calls her and tells her to come home immediately for an unknown reason.

 

JENNIE: “Leehi-yah mianhae…my mom just called.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter