Chapter 3- Taehyung

Unexpected Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                    

 

(Preview)

There he was, standing in front of the college gate. We just stared at each other while standing still.

 

Jennie's POV

In my mind i was thinking like "What's he doing here?"

Not long then Lee Hi snapped me out back to reality. 

LEE HI: "Hey girl, what's wrong? Do you know that guy? You seem like you know him."

Jennie and Lee Hi both look at Taehyung.

LEE HI: "Jennie that guy...well he keeps on staring at you. Well i think you both are staring at each other. It's creeping me out but then again he's kind of cute."

JENNIE: (look at Lee Hi with a face of disbelief) "Cute?"

LEE HI: "What? Well yeah he's kind of cute. Did i say something wrong?"

JENNIE: "Whatever"

 

As they were talking Taehyung walks over them, glares at them and then walked past them. 

 

LEE HI: "What and attitude! He's so rude! Did he just glare at you?"

JENNIE: "I think he did" (she continues on looking at Taehyung)

 

Taehyung's POV

Walks towards his group of friends named the Bangtan Boys. Bangtan Boys consist of 7 members including Taehyung. They are quiet popular at the college but Jennie does not have any idea about them since she is an introvert person. She does not really care about her social life in the college but instead only to focus on her studies. Then again, using the time she has left there before her marriage began.

 

JUNGKOOK: "Yah hyung! What's up?!" (put his arm around Taehyung's shoulder)

JIN: "Well are guys up for basketball practise today?"

TAEHYUNG: "Of course I am!" (joined by the other guys also)

Then J-Hope notices something was going on.

J-HOPE: "Dude, why are those girls looking at you?"
Then both of them turn around to look at Jennie at Lee Hi then stare at each other.

J-HOPE: "I think someone got himself not 1 but 2 secret admirers! You're awesome dude! No wonder you're popular here. I envy you!"

Taehyung then gives J-Hope a headlock before heading to the gym with the rest of the guys laughing at their behaviour.

 

Jennie's POV

LEE HI: "Stop looking at them and let's go!"

LEE HI then drags Jennie to the Pancake House as promised.

 

At the Pancake House

LEE HI: "What would you like? You can order anything you like since it's my treat for you."

JENNIE: Umm...

LEE HI: "If you don't order it now then I'll order it for you. Miss we'll have ...."
JENNIE: "Wait! I'll have the original one. The basic pancake with honey and butter"
LEE HI: "That's it?"
JENNIE: nods

LEE HI: "Seriously? You're no fun at all. Then I'll have the strawberry one."
The waiter smiled as she takes their order, then she asks for drinks.

"I'll have green tea please!" both of them said in unison then breaks into laughter.

JENNIE: "Thanks Lee Hi"

LEE HI: "It's my pleasure for my favourite person in the world."

JENNIE: "Aigoo, komawo chingu" as she smile towards Lee Hi.

 

As there were about to eat ...

LEE HI: "Well would you mind telling me about the pretty boy we just met? Who is he?"
JENNIE: (paused for a second) "Just a nobody"
LEE HI: "For me what happened back then doesn't make him just a nobody. Oh come on Jennie! We would always share our secrets remember? I even once told you about my crush on Jimin and I hope that would never ever happen again."
JENNIE: (laughs)

LEE HI: "Ya..ya very funny!" then shoved pieces of pancake into Jennie's mouth.

JENNIE: "What happened between you and Jimin is already history. Plus you were so cute back then. Jimin was the one who was so stupid to not realize what a cute and brilliant woman you were."

LEE HI: "Thank you. End of story. Never remind me about it again."
JENNIE: "Okay okay"
LEE HI: "Back to the main topic and don't even try to avoid it again this time."
JENNIE: "I'm afraid that if you hear to my story you will be shocked"

LEE HI: "Just tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter