Chapter 12 - Mistakes

Unexpected Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview:

Little by little Taehyung’s past revealed by his own mother Mrs. Kim on her wedding day and that fits the puzzle to Jennie’s questions that she had been questioning for a while. Now she know why Taehyung hated her so much and would only show his cold side towards her. Jennie had determined to fix everything but in her own way.

 

Dance Time

HAYI’S POV

 

Sitting at a table all by yourself.

And suddenly someone approaches you.

?: "Why are you sitting here all alone?"

You look up and see a familiar face and it was Jimin.

The boy was messing around with his hair while waiting for you to answer his question.

But you did not answer his question as you remember the incident that happened between you and him.

Your face are starting to turn red and it made Jimin notice.

You were about to go the restroom since you cannot stand the awkwardness but suddenly the boy pulls out your hand and walks you towards the crowds of people.

You are shocked by his action but you did not managed to pull away your hand from him as his gripped your hand hard and then walks you towards where the crowds of people are dancing.

He then pulls you closer to him and then he made an expression urges you to relax and dance with him.

It was 5 minutes of awkward moment before Jimin starts to talk.

JIMIN: "I…I know that back then, I was being a jerk and that I did something that I shouldn't have and that you were not comfortable with. Mianhae…"

YOU: …

JIMIN: "I know that it was my fault. I will make it up to you. Name it. Anything. Here you could also slap me in the face if you wanted too."

Jimin pulls your hand and puts it near his face.

You feel that he was being sincere and that he really wanted things to be as they were before.

YOU: (puts down your hand). Hmm…

He moved his head to see your face as he could not hear what you were saying.

You look up to see that his face is only inches from yours and that made your face blushed even more.

You both immediately look away but then you saw Jimin's ears were turning red and then made you chuckled.

Jimin noticed your action and he also laughs at his action.

JIMIN: "Mianhae…"

YOU: "Hmm it’s okay."

Jimin: "I know that…"

YOU: "And I hope that you won't do it again. Well at least not yet."

Jimin was shocked upon hearing to your reply and that made him smiled widely

Jimin: "I’ll make it up to you. I promise."

YOU: "Cool."

Then you both started to dance together as you both had made up the misunderstanding.

 

JENNIE POV

 

After the wedding ended you moving to a brand new house that both of your parents had bought for you guys.

You are busy unpacking your stuff to your new house.

Even though you are married to Taehyung but you have decided to have a separate bedroom between you and Taehyung considering there are two bedrooms in the house.and the fact that both of have mutual feelings between one another.

You are so excited to decorate your new room and unexpectedly Taehyung came to visit you at your room.

He was leaning against your door.

TAEHYUNG: "Nomu choa he? You seem to can't stop from smiling."

YOU: "Why? Am I not at least allowed to be happy now? It's not like I've done anything wrong today."

TAEHYUNG: "Tsk, sarcastic. Why won’t you sleep in the same room as me? Are you afraid that I might do something to you? (smirk)"

YOU: "Ani. I trust you. (titled your head towards him). At least I know I’m not your type. I know you love pretty girls and I'm not one of them and I'm relief about that fact. At least that one."

You were about to put away some of your clothes in the wardrobe but suddenly Taehyung pushed you towards the wall and made you drop all of your clothes on the floor.

TAEHYUNG: "Why are you so sure that I won’t touch you? (smirk) You know that I am a man."

But you just stood there, not moving and inch while looking into Taehyung’s eyes.

You were wondering whether your bestfriend is still there, deep down.

YOU: "I just know you won’t…Oppa…"

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter