Chapter 1 - The Encounter

Unexpected Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

Alarm goes off

Wakes up and then realized that it is already 7:30.

"Yikes! I'm already late. I only have 30 minutes to go to school. My History teacher will kill me if she finds out that I'm late to her class!"

 

Jennie ends up running to college . She is quit a fast runner since she is on the school triathlon team. When she has arrived in front of her class door it was already 8 and not a minute less. "What a relief that i'm on time. I really thought that I couldn't make it but I've made it. Thanks to all that running practices, it really paid off"

 

The class went smoothly accept for Korean History. Well we still need to learn and pass the Korean History subject even though it is not the core subject for the course I am currently taking. It was quit boring but I needed to stay focus during class since I kept on getting lower scores on my previous scores. When it is time to go home, I start to pack my stuff and get ready to leave the college.

Before i even got to the front of the school gate, I noticed that shoe laces were untied. When i'm done tying my shoe laces, then started walking without even looking in front. I accidently bumped into my ex-friend and current enemy that is V or also known as Kim Taehyung. He just turns around and smirks at me and then walks off with his friends without saying anything. 

"Jeez, what is he doing here in college? who does he think he is, walking off without saying anything? He could at least say something" (I pouted) then go straight home.

My teacher gave much homework to do. Before I got to finish them my mom came knocking my door.

MOM: "Jennie could you come down. There are several people that I would like you to meet. I think you might like them."

I am quit curious to whom might be downstairs.

But when I reach downstairs, I see my worst enemy KIM TAEHYUNG

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter